Stop in for a drink.

-
Nice color and head. I do tend to be more on the burnt-dark/hoppy or wheaty/ yeasty end of the scale.
How about a Canadian Blonde? This one got away from me while pouring (maybe too much priming sugar) but it is real good.

canadian blonde.jpg

57258245_2461472227199365_3126703669995634688_n.jpg

Like fruit in beer? My Raspberry Witbier was real good but it turned bitter after it sat for a few weeks. The first pic is the syrup I made. Fresh ingredients you know.

raspberry syrup.jpg

raspberry wheat2.jpg

@68original Looks like there is 4 this year. I just paid $133 with tax for a 2021-03 today. (not from Conoco) Ouch!
I had to uncork it though. It has a great dark fruit nose. Sweet on the palate right away followed by a rye blast and then a Kentucky hug that fades away. It has a medium long finish of dark fruits with just a hint of astringent taste. A few min after my sip I still can taste sweet dark fruits. It's 127.3 proof that drinks like a 100+ proofer. Dang, I need to get busy and let you know when your bottle will arrive.

View attachment 1715798278

View attachment 1715798279

Cant wait to try the 03 bottle after your tasting notes on here. I"m still on a bottle of 02. But tonight its Trail's End from Conoco.

You know it’s time to cut back on your drinking when...

Drunk man joins search party to find himself

A Turkish man who got drunk and wandered into the forest later unknowingly joined a search party to find himself, according to bizarre local reports.

Beyhan Mutlu, 50, who lives in the northwestern Bursa province, was reported missing Tuesday after he wandered away from his friends, the Daily Sabah reported.
A search operation was formed to find him. Mutlu joined a group of volunteers not realizing he was the person they were searching for, according to the outlet.

At some point, volunteers began shouting his name. Mutlu became confused and asked who they were looking for, Turkish channel news channel NTV reported. "I am here," he reportedly told them.

Police realized the man they were looking for had joined his own search party and gave him a ride home.

:lol:
Damn I miss myself when I'm gone. :rolleyes:

A relief pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers stops in for a drink after the Brewers clinch a spot in the upcoming playoffs.
After numerous cocktails he punches a wall in celebration.
He will be watching the playoffs from the dugout :BangHead:.

Having a few cold beers and sorting through my image files tonite.

I found this one from a few years ago taken at the old house. A work glove stuffed with newspaper and taped to the steering wheel and a plastic lighted pumpkin on a bucket on the driver’s seat and...Happy Halloween!

5EDC0BDD-5D6E-44AB-89F4-A60A397F0315.jpeg

Cheers!

I also finally finished this image inspired by the many years I spent fishing the annual salmon runs in upstate NY off Lake Ontario in early October. It was an annual ritual for me to spend 10 days alone on the river with my thoughts focused only on catching the big fish running up river to spawn.

It’s named “Three Fish Limit”.

80A8E4ED-A1BF-4D2A-8C2E-088D99CA1D09.jpeg

20210930_181308.jpg
Ted and I did a revisit of this one tonight. Way better this time. Damn neck pours!

I also finally finished this image inspired by the many years I spent fishing the annual salmon runs in upstate NY off Lake Ontario in early October. It was an annual ritual for me to spend 10 days alone on the river with my thoughts focused only on catching the big fish running up river to spawn.

It’s named “Three Fish Limit”.

View attachment 1715798902
That's a dandy Dave!

The Octoberfest will be a 2 gallon batch. My last Chocolate Orange Stout was so good I decided to brew 4 gallons this time. Never more than 5 gallons and I bottle. I do have a few small kegs and Co2 but that is good for summer lagers or wheat that you will drink quick. Stout's get better with age. I have enjoyed some as old as 6 months. They just seem to get better. (up to a point)

View attachment 1715798317
I can attest to the quality of the last batch of chocolate orange stout! Right good batch!

-
Back