StrokerScamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROB is my friend and a great guy and i always enjoy his how to threads and talking to him glad i have his info.AS for the bacon and fart threads they or the person starting them are no asset to the site.thats why i don't do chat anymore tired of hearing about farting...jmho:wack::wack::wack:
Ha

Attachments

• BSMeter.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 276
Just the internet did not apply here. I guess it only applies when some one wants it to...

ROB is my friend and a great guy and i always enjoy his how to threads and talking to him glad i have his info.AS for the bacon and fart threads they or the person starting them are no asset to the site.thats why i don't do chat anymore tired of hearing about farting...jmho:wack::wack::wack:

attachment.php

LMAO Asa that meter is funny as hell:blob:

I busted a gut on that one.... Asa your are the man.

I missed this one but it is on one of the links Adam posted.

attachment.php

I've been here short time but learned a lot from him and is our loss.

wow it seems a lot of ppl are getting banned these days..........unfortunate that this is happening .......im glad im not getting involved.......and i understand that the staff has to do what they have to do........but on the other hand im sorry to see Mr. Rob sir go.

I don't know the guy personally or any other way for that matter but he is a mopar man and that should count for something. Anyone that spends much time on here can feel his edge but I'm a big boy and can deal with it because he seems to mean well despite his lack of bedside manner. A life time ban seems a bit severe, but then again I haven't had to bare his abuse personally. I guess I am saying it is better around here with him then without his country *** lol.

I've had the internet for a long time, for a good 20 years now. I had the privilege of seeing things go from dial-in Bulletin Board Systems to newsgroups to the infancy of chat rooms and IRC. I've been on countless message boards, involved in various organizations, played numerous games, seen almost every type of video/picture etc etc etc. Not a lot surprises me anymore, which probably makes me very good at my real life job where I can get away without a lot affecting me.

However, I will never understand/get over why some people let pixelated words bother them to the point of crying/getting upset over. I've barely been on this page but StrokerScamp has probably been the single most helpful person on here for me with regards to my small block rebuild--either in threads or private messages.

I see both sides,...had a run in w/stroker when I was a junior FABOist, and I did feel his wrath personally, but I'm a big boy so just gave It right back to him,...Only person I put on my ignore list,...After a month, It was all good,...Pretty fart smella, I mean smart fella,(pun intended)...but In the Mods defense, ya can't keep smackin the bee's nest with a bat and expect to get away with it for ever,...and he was warned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back