summit fast five wheels

-

68cuda78

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever ordered a set of the summit fast five polished wheels. I just ordered 2 and was wondering if you liked them and if they looked good . thanks

I wonder the same, I have been looking at these wheels all winter. I want to get them for my fastback. they look like nice wheels for a great price!

I love mine. They are on my 73 Scamp. I have been running them for at least 5 years and they still look great. I have 15 X 7 on the front and 15 X 8 on the back. They are on the car in my avatar picture but I'm not sure how well you can see them.

I love mine. They are on my 73 Scamp. I have been running them for at least 5 years and they still look great. I have 15 X 7 on the front and 15 X 8 on the back. They are on the car in my avatar picture but I'm not sure how well you can see them.

Thanks I just ordered two for now for the back 15x8 with 5 " backspace so I could fit pretty wide tires back there on my 71 dart. I dont have leaf springs so Im hoping to stuff a 275/50/15 in there I know a 255/50/15 will work

Send pics when you have them on there! :)
They look like the standard strip wheels these days...it's a good look, IMO.

Any word on the weight?

Too bad they don't offer them in a nice gunmetal finish...does anyone know of something like that out there?

i just bought a set as well .. they look good ..
but how did you order a set with 5" BS ?? ..
that's the BS i actually wanted, but they only list a 4.5" BS and a 5.5" BS ..

With my stock set up I just barely fit a 235/60/15 on the rear. I have 4.5 inch backspacing. That is on a 73 Scamp.

With my stock set up I just barely fit a 235/60/15 on the rear. I have 4.5 inch backspacing. That is on a 73 Scamp.

Really I have 235/60/15 oin it right now with 3.5 backspacing and they fit easy

i just bought a set as well .. they look good ..
but how did you order a set with 5" BS ?? ..
that's the BS i actually wanted, but they only list a 4.5" BS and a 5.5" BS ..

Sorry I got 5.5 and thats what I wanted. I dont have leaf springs and want tire futher back so I can big tires under there

9 posts and no pics? C'mon.....
SUM-521-5465PS.jpg

SUM-521-5765PS.jpg

SUM-521-5866PS.jpg

and a WELD prostar for comparison...
wld-96-46206.jpg

-
Back