Superbowl: I don't care who wins!

-

Frankie

Member #9641
Reaction score
Is there anyone here, besides me who really doesn't care who wins the Superbowl?
I will be going to a Superbowl party this evening, but, I really don't care who wins! :dontknow:
I'm going more for the night out with the buddies than to cheer on either team.

never was into sports at all. im not gonna be watching and i couldnt care less whos gonna win. ill be spending the evening in the garage making some progress i can show instead of time spent watching tv. JMO haha

Is there anyone here, besides me who really doesn't care who wins the Superbowl?
I will be going to a Superbowl party this evening, but, I really don't care who wins! :dontknow:
I'm going more for the night out with the buddies than to cheer on either team.

I must admit Frankie 8) ether way :happy10:, I like the commercials and it will be me and buddy watching it together here on the hill watching the rain, I got invited to go to a SB party 8), But I better stay here with my buddies :happy10: Boogy and Buddy.

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 168
Oh come on man its the superbowl,wow i cant believe it Yay Ya Yay!!! the beginning of racing season :cheers: see I care about football Lol

Im not into sports either I could care less who wins. But my wife is making a nice Ham dinner so I will be pigging out here shortly.

I'm da winnner! Why?

Cause the wife is doing it all!

never was into sports at all. im not gonna be watching and i couldnt care less whos gonna win. ill be spending the evening in the garage making some progress i can show instead of time spent watching tv. JMO haha

I have a couple thing I want to do to, But, well you can see my garage and it's cold out there and it can wait 8) Enjoy getting some progress dun today 74slnt6 :cheers:

But I bet I would have the TV on out there watching :happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 164
Same here! If it's not my team that's playing it's just another Monday Night game. Besides. Didn't Denver already beat both of those teams this year?

I heard an interesting statistic today about the super bowl. A guy on FOX said the team that makes the most points has the best chance of winning. Smart guy!

I might just flip back and forth through the channels tonight.I did buy a couple squares for a Football pool at work.Might win me some cash for more parts?LOL$$$$$$:happy10:

I do not care and do not understand why some of the same people the complain about how much is spent on this and what the players make $$$ are the same people that supports them by watching and buying all the crap that is being sold...

Really don't care who wins either,but will be pulling for the Packers can't stand the "stoolers" or their fans....

I do not care and do not understand why some of the same people the complain about how much is spent on this and what the players make $$$ are the same people that supports them by watching and buying all the crap that is being sold...
I am with you. Hunky

GO PHILLIES!.ROFL i too, have no clue who is palying.lol when is it on? gosh, i hate football and basketball with a passion.lmao

I must admit Frankie 8) ether way :happy10:, I like the commercials and it will be me and buddy watching it together here on the hill watching the rain, I got invited to go to a SB party 8), But I better stay here with my buddies :happy10: Boogy and Buddy.

Ditto for me, brother. Watching the superbowl commercials with my three pit bulls and my daughter. Chinese food coming any minute. Dogs are working on marrow bones. Life is good.

Have not watched a football game since I was 16 years old.......damn, that was 28 years ago......

After watching the 3rd interception thrown by Roethlisberger, I'd say the Steelers don't care either.

Please tell SOMEONE that the stupid Black Eyed Peas need to go!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!

They are absolutely terrible. Why do people like them enough to be on the super bowl. And am I the only one who thought that Christina Agurella (sp?) did a bad job singing the National Anthem

Well, the Black Eyed Peas are a Canadian group..... at the U.S. superbowl? I don't get it.
The half time show was good though.
This is the only football game i watch all year. I like it. I watch the Grey Cup in Canada if it's convenient. I don't like C.F.L. at all.
Now N.H.L. hockey, i watch it all the time!
Can't wait for the playoffs.
Damn Canadians! They're so predictable!
Oh,
Go Green Bay!

Cool commercial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dog party and walking with food on trays :cheers:,, Thats what I am talking about8)8) who seen it ?

My TV is not showing the score on the screen , half there, whats up with that :bootysha:

-
Back