Tattoos

-
Dude those are awesome cool.....but we didn't need to see yer dang man boobs. lol

Holy crap, I just realized that I sold and shipped some stuff to 360scamp! Please send it back as soon as you get the package so I will be able to sleep at night. I do not want people saying that I sold parts to a person with tattoos! Can you even start to imagine people with that attitude amongst us!! Don't have any tats, but have been thinking about it.

Some pretty cool tattoos on here! Really don't understand why there are people that are so against them...there are some really amazing ones! and the posts in this thread prove that.

WAIT A SECOND! You mean to tell me He's biased against you for the color of your skin?

after seeing this thread I almost want to get one too......the only things I could think of that I would want is something mopar related.

How long would it last if I put a mopar "M" on my arm with a magic marker? lol

I doubt my parents would allow a real one right now LOL

360Scamp.....your sleeve looks GREAT!! I have 3 mopar tats and am thinking the Plymouth heart next, but the guys I go to say all tats need to be out lined in black which really would change the heart I think?
I'll get pics of mine sometime, just kinda hurt one on my leg and hope it heals ok.

Its your tattoo and your body, I have the the heart and the pentastar without outlines and it looks good, but I think your right if it was outlined it would change the look of them.
I also have the Mopar pin up girl on my right shoulder and I changed it up from the original picture because I knew everybody would be getting it. I changed the bikini color, hair color and put a pentastar in her hands. I will have to get my wife to take a pic of it and post it

I started this thread because it was something I thought would be cool to talk about and look at everyone's art and story. Then you get this person that is racist be cause of out multi colored skin "there I was nice" :finga:. Sorry I stirred the **** pot lol.
But Would love to see more pics if any one has any they want to share even comments I believe we can all handle them now:cheers::burnout:

I have no idea what tattoos have to do with this forum, unless,,, your trolling. (that's cryptic) What happens when it all fades into a green, blue blob? That comment was was rhetoric.

That's a lot of quality work. I don't have any tattoos but it's real art when done right.

I have a question though and this is an honest, non-judgmental one I've often wondered about. Just something I've always been curious about- why so many guys in our town (like 80%) have tattoos of various frightening skulls and really terrifying looking creatures. The artwork is very intricate, detailed and quite nice but I'm not sure I'd want to look at that every time I look at my body. It's pretty dark in a lot of peoples minds. Without delving too deep into a person's psyche, what makes you choose something like that to place permanently on yourself. It's all legit artwork but why that in particular? It's not a question I might walk up to a stranger on the street and ask.

Honestly it is all about the individual. A lot of times a tattoo means nothing, was an impulse or something really simple. Other times the tattoo will have meaning in one way or another (sometimes they have more than one) to the person.

Currently I have one "dark" tattoo and people always make rude comments about it, but if they were to ask the story behind it, would find out it actually has a very positive meaning for me.

I have no idea what tattoos have to do with this forum, unless,,, your trolling. (that's cryptic) What happens when it all fades into a green, blue blob? That comment was was rhetoric.

Tattoos are the DEVIL!!! :finga:

Well I know who the first person is Im adding to my ignore list! :tool:

I'm sorry... who are you?

There's folks in this thread who have been here since '06, '07, '08, '09... you haven't been here for two months yet and you think you know what this forum is about?

And the majority will agree with me that making comments in a thread that doesn't interest you is trolling.

I have two this full backpiece, took 6 months to complete, and a new one on my arn and chest.

Man that's really awesome.....but we couldda gone without seein your buttcrack and all. lol Seriously, nice work.

I'm sorry... who are you?

There's folks in this thread who have been here since '06, '07, '08, '09... you haven't been here for two months yet and you think you know what this forum is about?

And the majority will agree with me that making comments in a thread that doesn't interest you is trolling.

He's the second member of that elite group called the magnumdust club. .

I've always been more into the piercing end of things. With 7 holes in one hear, 4 in the other, a lip ring (October, 2012) and a tongue ring (August, 2013)... I'm running out of reasonable locations to pierce. lmao ;)

I have only 1 tattoo, but plan to get at least 2 more in the somewhat near future... I kinda have ideas for them already, with the next one I want being for Robert's (ramenth) and my son who will be here in a month (hopefully sooner). Either his hand or feet prints and his DOB from the baby book we're taking to the hospital with us to get stamped in. Exciting!!

I can say after having only 1, it's like piercings in my opinion... You CAN'T get just one and be content. lol

I got my first last year, the day after Christmas. My little brother, Kristofer was DOA in 1997. My mother carried him all the way to term, and when he was delivered, his umbillical cord was wrapped around his neck and he was gone when he was delivered. The doctors couldn't do anything to save him; it was too late. I was 7 when this all happened, too young to understand it, I just knew he wasn't coming home with us...

Now, being 21 in 4 days, I have absolutely nothing to remember him by; never saw his birth/death certificate, never saw his obituaries... nothing. So the tattoo it meant for him in memory and for giving me something "permanent" as a reminder of who he is instead of just that story as my memory.

It has helped, though, in getting more strength when people ask me why that name is tattooed on my leg. Being able to share what I have means something to those people, and it always means a lot to me.

He'll be 18 this January...

Robert took the pics with my phone as it was getting done, and the other one is from 3 days after. It was NOT as bad as I thought... Hence why I decided not to go small. I was thinking "go big or go home" if I didn't like it, I sure as hell wasn't getting another one ever! So I went in with exactly what I wanted and came out with an addiction. :cheers:

View attachment WP_000799.jpg

View attachment WP_000818.jpg

I've always been more into the piercing end of things. With 7 holes in one hear, 4 in the other, a lip ring (October, 2012) and a tongue ring (August, 2013)... I'm running out of reasonable locations to pierce. lmao ;)

I have only 1 tattoo, but plan to get at least 2 more in the somewhat near future... I kinda have ideas for them already, with the next one I want being for Robert's (ramenth) and my son who will be here in a month (hopefully sooner). Either his hand or feet prints and his DOB from the baby book we're taking to the hospital with us to get stamped in. Exciting!!

I can say after having only 1, it's like piercings in my opinion... You CAN'T get just one and be content. lol

I got my first last year, the day after Christmas. My little brother, Kristofer was DOA in 1997. My mother carried him all the way to term, and when he was delivered, his umbillical cord was wrapped around his neck and he was gone when he was delivered. The doctors couldn't do anything to save him; it was too late. I was 7 when this all happened, too young to understand it, I just knew he wasn't coming home with us...

Now, being 21 in 4 days, I have absolutely nothing to remember him by; never saw his birth/death certificate, never saw his obituaries... nothing. So the tattoo it meant for him in memory and for giving me something "permanent" as a reminder of who he is instead of just that story as my memory.

It has helped, though, in getting more strength when people ask me why that name is tattooed on my leg. Being able to share what I have means something to those people, and it always means a lot to me.

He'll be 18 this January...

Robert took the pics with my phone as it was getting done, and the other one is from 3 days after. It was NOT as bad as I thought... Hence why I decided not to go small. I was thinking "go big or go home" if I didn't like it, I sure as hell wasn't getting another one ever! So I went in with exactly what I wanted and came out with an addiction. :cheers:

View attachment 1714740077

View attachment 1714740078

That sweet ink. I wished mine would Finnish healing
It's amazing how ink brings people together and others like to lick the **** pot spoon lol

Not a big fan but here's a couple I see regularly. The goat is my neighbor's and is the mascot for the coffee we sell. The gears belong to my nephew. He works at John Deere so it is fitting. tmm

Attachments

• Island Goat.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 10264579_566429496800082_1913656190727508871_n.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 197
Those gears are cool. But a GOAT?

Ink is an expression of self, narrow minded offensive opinions need to be kept to those who house them. My wife has 3 and plans on a few more, my youngest son has 5 my oldest son has 1, I have none but have been thinking of getting some work done. This reminds me of the hot mopar babes thread where every once in a while someone jumps on and crucifies some women for having ink. I have wanted to express my opinion about their opinion in that thread but instead I just sit back and think what comes around goes around. Remember what your momma taught ya, if you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything...

I read somewhere that the only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if your non-tattooed. Thought it was kinda cool.

There's a lot to be said for that statement. Funny it doesn't work the other way sometimes.

You get addicted to the needle pain, its Hard to explain. I go back to start the color on my new one Aug 12. I have three 4 hr session booked to finish it will post pice soon.

-
Back