Thank the Lord I don't HAVE to use an Android

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Picked up a POS 10" Android called a Kocaso
for 10 bucks, ordered a charger of fleebay for 5 more. Sittiiing here juggling a keboard and this stupd display in my lap. Crashed twice before I could get a post open. I thought it would be fun to play with, bt it's already turninng into WORK

yea android phones are a joke .....just makes people look like stupid zombies when they cant even pay attention to life.

I don't have my own phone and I am ok with it. I pull over when my friends are riding in my car and get on the phone .....its rude and plus my car is not a phone booth on wheels.

This isn't even a phone, LOL. It's one of those cheap tablets. I thought I might see if I can get the Holley EFI software to run on it, but I'm ......uh........doubtful.

yea android phones are a joke .....just makes people look like stupid zombies when they cant even pay attention to life.

I don't have my own phone and I am ok with it. I pull over when my friends are riding in my car and get on the phone .....its rude and plus my car is not a phone booth on wheels.

Android phones are a joke?
Write that down, it might be the stupidest thing you ever said......for now at least.

Gees, you are worse about people on the phone than I am. :D
I let em talk in my car at least.

Write that down, it might be the stupidest thing you ever said......for now at least.

Now now, we don't want to be watching for each other to say something stupid do we? :D

we don't have to watch for each other to say something stupid , we have people for that ,as for Android phones being a joke Rani mine cost less than half the price of an Iphone , has twice the power and functions a lot better than my friends Iphones so not so much eh !

we don't have to watch for each other to say something stupid , we have people for that ,as for Android phones being a joke Rani mine cost less than half the price of an Iphone , has twice the power and functions a lot better than my friends Iphones so not so much eh !

X2!! Had 2 Iphones and now have Gaxaxy S5 Active. Less then half the cost.
Can drop in water or dusty conditions.
Can snap the back off in 2 seconds and change/add memory card/battery.

Got rid of my appleizium sickness lol!

Darryl

Gees, you are worse about people on the phone than I am. :D
I let em talk in my car at least.

I have a radio delete plate in the car .....so someone sitting next me yapping is a huge distraction for me and the car because I like to hear whats going with the car while on the road.

This isn't even a phone, LOL. It's one of those cheap tablets. I thought I might see if I can get the Holley EFI software to run on it, but I'm ......uh........doubtful.

I bought a cheap Android Tablet for when I travel. I think I would rather just drag my laptop around. Can't seem to get it to do anything I want...which isn't much.:violent1::violent1:

Why don't you try to be a little more condescending? I don't think you got it quite good enough.

I bought a cheap Android Tablet for when I travel. I think I would rather just drag my laptop around. Can't seem to get it to do anything I want...which isn't much.:violent1::violent1:

Yea, LOL I think the point of this is "'thank somebody" I didn't throw 100 or 150 bucks for this thing when it was NEW. I did a system reset, so it's "clean." It's so slow, it's a crime. I've got a little bitty 7" that I also bought cheap. I thought I might actually learn something about these, I'm not sure I want to LOL

My laptops, tho loaded with W7, run Linux day to day.

Lol....sorry.
I work in I.T..........people rag on Android so much and it's really not founded in fact.

You missed her entire point. Which I thought was very funny......and fitting. lol

I have a radio delete plate in the car .....so someone sitting next me yapping is a huge distraction for me and the car because I like to hear whats going with the car while on the road.

Ok, almost worse than me then. :D
I just ignore the yapping and pay attention to the car and driving and it usually stops.

Eventually

Sometimes

I just ignore the yapping and pay attention to the car and driving and it usually stops.

Eventually

Sometimes

I tell them to get out and look at the car "do you see a bell or phone logo on the door or anything else to give you the idea that this is a phone booth"

when I ride in their cars then I don't care what they do except texting and driving ........its scary to think of how much road they miss by looking down for a second.

Attachments

• 2000px-Bell_System_hires_1969_logo_blue_svg.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 083365-high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icon-business-phone.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 155

Eventually

Sometimes

That's me. I'm concentrating on the road to the point the person next to me could be yelling and I'd hardly ever hear 'em.

I was forced to make a switch to a Samsung Android OS on my company phone after having many IPhones. I will just say that I will never own another IPhone again. Android is much better.

I have never had the IPhone, but my kids have and they didn't care much for it. I have an Android phone and an Android 10" tablet. I can do pretty much anything with it that I want with a few limitations.

You didn't really expect to get much for $10 did you? Wouldn't even consider it at $100 new to perform that well and most reviews state they crap out after a few months.

I have never had the IPhone, but my kids have and they didn't care much for it. I have an Android phone and an Android 10" tablet. I can do pretty much anything with it that I want with a few limitations.

The iPhone. The choice of phone for people who want you think they have more money than they actually do. The "ironic" hipster.

An atheist, a vegan, and an iPhone owner walk into a bar....

How can you tell?

They won't shut the f*** up about it.

You didn't really expect to get much for $10 did you? Wouldn't even consider it at $100 new to perform that well and most reviews state they crap out after a few months.

10 bucks has nothing at all with how it performs, LMAO. "It's a thrift store." Here's the thing this is a 10" tablet. The damn thing should at LEAST be able to browze the www. This thing can't even do that. This is just like buying a new Ford and discovering after you bought it that it has no steering wheel.. And that Ford doesn't make one to fit. Because there is no way to "upgrade" it.

All I'm saying is, sure glad I didn't buy this junk new!!!

10 bucks has nothing at all with how it performs, LMAO. "It's a thrift store." Here's the thing this is a 10" tablet. The damn thing should at LEAST be able to browse the www. This thing can't even do that. This is just like buying a new Ford and discovering after you bought it that it has no steering wheel.. And that Ford doesn't make one to fit. Because there is no way to "upgrade" it.

Yes it should, mine does just fine using Google or Firefox.

It does require a data plan to work, UNLESS you have it wirelessly connected to your modem.

10 bucks has nothing at all with how it performs

Yes, yes it does... Might as well say "$700 has nothing to do with why this small block doesn't make 500hp"

Technology marches on, and the needed power to do anything increases daily, including browsing the www. Also, the cheap tablets out there, regardless of size, use components that wear out faster and get slower with time. It's the nature of the solid state beast...

When new, it was probably passable depending on exactly which model it is (mainstream brands being better than obviously Chinese names). Now that it's got miles on it, it's broken down and useless. I still use my 2013 model Nexus 7 day-to-day and while it's not quite as fast as my year-newer phone, it works well. My 2012 nexus 7 didn't fare as well and was near useless much more rapidly. For the price, they were both worth it.

that's probably exactly what would happen if you bought a Ford lol
but i get where your coming from tho but makes you wonder why they sold it so cheap to me no charger sorta say we cant charge it therefore you cant test before you buy rings alarm bells.

10 bucks has nothing at all with how it performs, LMAO. "It's a thrift store." Here's the thing this is a 10" tablet. The damn thing should at LEAST be able to browze the www. This thing can't even do that. This is just like buying a new Ford and discovering after you bought it that it has no steering wheel.. And that Ford doesn't make one to fit. Because there is no way to "upgrade" it.

Hell.........I still use my old flip phone that I have had for years. I don't need all that crap and don't have to worry about anyone hacking me.

-
Back