Thank you all

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What a great time I have here and a ride of a life time, Believe it or not I do have a life :-D
Creed will be coming home Sunday :cheers:
Victoria is getting there slowly but surly :happy10:
and spring is here :cheers:

19.000 post's for me
Everyone here has been so much fun and helpful :happy10:
I am blest with so many great folks here I consider family and friends that I would have never had if it was not for this great site Joeychgo has gave us :cheers:

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words I get to enjoy and put a big smile on my face when I needed it :-D
I made it to my mark tonight :cheers:

Know lets see or hear some silly things I have dun here :toothy10:
And don't hold back, Because I have learned allot and look back at them and say What was I thinking about :-D

Thank you all, It's been Real for me :happy10:

memike, You have a way about you that is very special. Congrats on the BIG #. It's really cool how Creed has kept in touch. 8)

I see that Joey has fixed us up w/ color again! :-D

MeMike~ I thought I was on here to much!!!!

...as a matter of fact...I hate to admit this....But I had a DREAM (last night) about meeting you... I knocked on your door...no answer...but the door was open so I let myself in...you where talking story with someone...and didn't hear or see me.. Finally you did and you got all mad at me! You said who the he-double hockey stick are you? and what are you doing in my house? I called you Memike...that calmed you down abit and then I told you I was your FABO friend from Hawaii....after that its all a blur.... I think it was the young picture of you and your wife that stuck in my head just before I went to bed....dang I'm sick! I'm dreamin of MeMIKE!!!!!

Congrats buddy! and

ALOHA!!!!!!!

Mike

Congratulations, my friend 'disco' Mike. I feel thanks to you is in order for all the good things you contribute to this site. One day I hope to say thanks in person.

What a great time I have here and a ride of a life time, Believe it or not I do have a life :-D
Creed will be coming home Sunday :cheers:
Victoria is getting there slowly but surly :happy10:
and spring is here :cheers:

19.000 post's for me
Everyone here has been so much fun and helpful :happy10:
I am blest with so many great folks here I consider family and friends that I would have never had if it was not for this great site Joeychgo has gave us :cheers:

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words I get to enjoy and put a big smile on my face when I needed it :-D
I made it to my mark tonight :cheers:

Know lets see or hear some silly things I have dun here :toothy10:
And don't hold back, Because I have learned allot and look back at them and say What was I thinking about :-D

Thank you all, It's been Real for me :happy10:

Silly things ? Ok where do I start.
Your distributor and plug wires in a little suit case.
All your pics with a beer can next to it.
Your picnic basket with the speaker in it.
Last I heard you were pouring beer down your intake.
How you call everyone "Bud".
The fact that you were a Disco King !!!!
Ya,you are a silly cat Mike,but it wouldnt be the same site without you !!!!
PS: Its Now not know and Done not dun !!! lol :-D

No,thank you MeMike!FABO wouldn,t be the same without you and your daily fix.I nominate you for the next reality TV show!A day in the life of MeMike,Victoria,Buddy and FABO!LMAO!Congrats on the 19K posts!:cheers:Looking forward to many more my Arakansas friend!:read2:

P.S My faves are of you BBQing with tequila!

Congrate Mike!:cheers: How do you get it to count 3 times for every post again? LOL:toothy10:

Here is the first post you made in one of my threads bud.
This is from the Welcome Wagon on 4/28/09.:read2:

Welcome homecloned, Look at that very nice 71 Dart, Very nice.
I am glad you figured out how to post pictures and can enjoy this great site.
Looking forward to your post's , Jump on in and enjoy.

Always enjoy your posts.

Had fun the day your Brother signed up and was thinking of names.

We were playing with different bird avatars and silly names....fun stuff.

You knew i'd be here didn't ya buddy? Wow, just reading this and trying to remember the first time i conversed with you on FABO and even the first time we met, something that most here have never done. It sorta brings a fun, peaceful and good warm feeling to me as i feel i've met a real life friend along with my other friend, Treava. Interesting how fate causes two paths to cross for the good. Nothing bad has become of this meeting probably because of the likemindedness of two hillbilly mopar freaks and the mutual respect for others. It's all been fun. For those newbeies that have just shown up here and really dont know the origination of the MeMike saga, someone needs to post the two links for em so that they can be a real part of this great site to which you have been so instrumental in bringing together for the good of all who have passed through its doors. These should be a mandatory read for all members. You guys that dont know the real story please read ALL of these two post and come back and tell me your perspective of this guy. Belive me it will all be different for you when you do in a good way. Never met the man or Treava before the effort of obtaining Victoria began to materalise. Was reading the original post of the one that got away and became angry as many did but someone chimed in with a solution that many of the old members made reality. I brought it to the attention of the wife after i had watched it for almost a year and it brought tears to her eye and she said," Let's help". Ha, i told her we were in and that MeMike and Treava we driving up and we were going to drive em up to get "Vicki". Now my wife is a recluse but she was good with having total strangers spend the night for this effort. I'll quite there so you guys will have something to look forward to when you read the two stories. Dont want to give it all away so i'll stop here and tell ya some about the real Mike. Let's see......He, like me will, with a fellow Mopar guy, partake in a ceremonial toast and we've had several. It's a ceremony every time we get together. He likes Tequila and Bud Lite but will help with an MGD. He likes to have his picture taken with pretty girls and believe me, he aint bashful. I help him spot em and pick em out every chance i get. I know a good lookin women when i see one so he likes my help on that issue. He's not real tall but he stands heads above a lot of men in a crowd. He dont think he's better than you, but you'll think he's as good after meeting him. Doesn't try to impress you but upon departure you do leave impressed. Ever met anyone like that? The good memories will be long lived after meeting Mike as it has with me. Some people you are just glad you've met and the memories are those that only you will enjoy. Like taking a picture in your mind. Only you will see it and no one else, and when they see you smile, they will never know that the picture your viewing is that of a friend and all the good times you were able to enjoy. Thanks Mike. I guess this is jog to my mind to come down and see a good friend. Be seein ya soon......let me wipe this tear. Your buddy
Small Block

I still remember the first time we talked on the phone, musta been on their with ya for over an hour, can't wait to sit down with you at the tiki hut and have a cold one.

tikibar.JPG

tikihutnew.JPG

A big FABO congrats to you!
Thank you Mike 8)

memike, You have a way about you that is very special. Congrats on the BIG #. It's really cool how Creed has kept in touch. 8)

I see that Joey has fixed us up w/ color again! :-D
I was glad to see the color's back up and running to sister C :-D
MeMikeJr. is active here now to:happy10: and Creed is coming home Sunday :cheers: It sure made my day when you and I talked on the phone about how to use the tools on this site :happy10:

Holy Cr*p Mike ... 19K posts! Congrats Brother!
Wow GTXperience. You sound like Batman talking :-D Thank you and keep up the good work you do here Brother :cheers:

MeMike~ I thought I was on here to much!!!!

...as a matter of fact...I hate to admit this....But I had a DREAM (last night) about meeting you... I knocked on your door...no answer...but the door was open so I let myself in...you where talking story with someone...and didn't hear or see me.. Finally you did and you got all mad at me! You said who the he-double hockey stick are you? and what are you doing in my house? I called you Memike...that calmed you down abit and then I told you I was your FABO friend from Hawaii....after that its all a blur.... I think it was the young picture of you and your wife that stuck in my head just before I went to bed....dang I'm sick! I'm dreamin of MeMIKE!!!!!

Congrats buddy! and

ALOHA!!!!!!!

Mike
Not sick, and if that make's you sick I must be also :happy10:
I have dreamed about many folks here :toothy10: I dreamed I was lost and looking for OldVart's house and his black Labrador came to my car door and talked to me :toothy10: Then I woke up, Another one I remember was I was at Small Block's house and there was about 20 men there with shot guns in there hands :-D Dove hunting I think. I have never been in Hawaii but maybe I will in a dream some time :happy10:
Well there was that one time when you were at band camp...

Congrats on the 19K posts:cheers:
lmao :toothy10: Thank you mega

Congratulations, my friend 'disco' Mike. I feel thanks to you is in order for all the good things you contribute to this site. One day I hope to say thanks in person.
That would be a great day for me goldfish :cheers: God bless and love that gold barracuda Brother =P~

Silly things ? Ok where do I start.
Your distributor and plug wires in a little suit case.
All your pics with a beer can next to it.
Your picnic basket with the speaker in it.
Last I heard you were pouring beer down your intake.
How you call everyone "Bud".
The fact that you were a Disco King !!!!
Ya,you are a silly cat Mike,but it wouldnt be the same site without you !!!!
PS: Its Now not know and Done not dun !!! lol :-D

Thank you Johnny :cheers: I Now Know how to use my words correctly :cheers: I think I dun that right :-D
Thank you for remembering some of the silly things I do :-D:-D
The distributor and plug wires in a little suit case was OldVart's Idea :-D Just in case I brake down and need a back up :happy10:
You sure came though with some good one's :cheers: Thank you Bud :-D

Damn Mike, it doesn't seem like so long ago that I welcomed you to FABO. :clock:
19,000 posts... :munky2: You have been busy bud. :toothy10: Hope you're here for at least another 20,000 posts. :cheers:

Have a great day Mikey.

:angry7: I don't know how many times I told that black Lab to quit talking to strangers. Maybe she's been reading your posts on FABO Mike, then you wouldn't technically be a stranger and she could talk to you. :toothy10:

No,thank you MeMike!FABO wouldn,t be the same without you and your daily fix.I nominate you for the next reality TV show!A day in the life of MeMike,Victoria,Buddy and FABO!LMAO!Congrats on the 19K posts!:cheers:Looking forward to many more my Arakansas friend!:read2:

P.S My faves are of you BBQing with tequila!
That would be funny wouldn't it, A day in the life of MeMike,Victoria,Buddy and FABO :toothy10:
Spring is here petty :cheers: So get ready for another day on the hill BBQing with tequila again :-D Your 66 Dart is sure moving forward :cheers: I think it's cool we have the same year model early A :happy10:
If we ever race you are going to have to give me a 7 sec. start on ya :-D

Congrate Mike!:cheers: How do you get it to count 3 times for every post again? LOL:toothy10:

Here is the first post you made in one of my threads bud.
This is from the Welcome Wagon on 4/28/09.:read2:

Welcome homecloned, Look at that very nice 71 Dart, Very nice.
I am glad you figured out how to post pictures and can enjoy this great site.
Looking forward to your post's , Jump on in and enjoy.
That is so cool to see Noel :cheers: You sure have been a great friend for my family here on the hill Brother :happy10: I wish you was closer so I could hire you to do a few area's on Victoria, Your metal fabrication work is outstanding :cheers: Keep up the great threads and help you have brought so many folks here. my wheels look so much better with the lug nut's you sent me :-D

Always enjoy your posts.

Had fun the day your Brother signed up and was thinking of names.

We were playing with different bird avatars and silly names....fun stuff.
I remember that thread :cheers: he is quite the bird 8) so to speak spaz, and my tec supporter that got me in to this computer thing :happy10:
Thank you spaz :happy10: Do you have the frame connectors welded in yet :-D

Mike, this place just wouldn't be the same without our "Pappy on the Hill". You're like our guru. You have quite the following on here.

And you were the first person to share a :drinkers: with me!

Yes !! welcome Wylde1, Nice Demon sir.

Here is to a great Demon and her recovery :drinkers:

I hope you enjoy this great site.

And my reply.

Thanks memike. Nice to meet you.

This one's on me, my new friend. :drinkers:

And here's to many more! :drinkers: Cheers. :drinkers:

To this day we're still knockin' back a few. Wish we could do it on the Hill for real sometime. :drinkers: That would be nice, really nice. Then after we'd go listen to Zach Williams and The Reformation play live in town. I got a few YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa 's to let out after I've had a few.

Wylde1.

You knew i'd be here didn't ya buddy? Wow, just reading this and trying to remember the first time i conversed with you on FABO and even the first time we met, something that most here have never done. It sorta brings a fun, peaceful and good warm feeling to me as i feel i've met a real life friend along with my other friend, Treava. Interesting how fate causes two paths to cross for the good. Nothing bad has become of this meeting probably because of the likemindedness of two hillbilly mopar freaks and the mutual respect for others. It's all been fun. For those newbeies that have just shown up here and really dont know the origination of the MeMike saga, someone needs to post the two links for em so that they can be a real part of this great site to which you have been so instrumental in bringing together for the good of all who have passed through its doors. These should be a mandatory read for all members. You guys that dont know the real story please read ALL of these two post and come back and tell me your perspective of this guy. Belive me it will all be different for you when you do in a good way. Never met the man or Treava before the effort of obtaining Victoria began to materalise. Was reading the original post of the one that got away and became angry as many did but someone chimed in with a solution that many of the old members made reality. I brought it to the attention of the wife after i had watched it for almost a year and it brought tears to her eye and she said," Let's help". Ha, i told her we were in and that MeMike and Treava we driving up and we were going to drive em up to get "Vicki". Now my wife is a recluse but she was good with having total strangers spend the night for this effort. I'll quite there so you guys will have something to look forward to when you read the two stories. Dont want to give it all away so i'll stop here and tell ya some about the real Mike. Let's see......He, like me will, with a fellow Mopar guy, partake in a ceremonial toast and we've had several. It's a ceremony every time we get together. He likes Tequila and Bud Lite but will help with an MGD. He likes to have his picture taken with pretty girls and believe me, he aint bashful. I help him spot em and pick em out every chance i get. I know a good lookin women when i see one so he likes my help on that issue. He's not real tall but he stands heads above a lot of men in a crowd. He dont think he's better than you, but you'll think he's as good after meeting him. Doesn't try to impress you but upon departure you do leave impressed. Ever met anyone like that? The good memories will be long lived after meeting Mike as it has with me. Some people you are just glad you've met and the memories are those that only you will enjoy. Like taking a picture in your mind. Only you will see it and no one else, and when they see you smile, they will never know that the picture your viewing is that of a friend and all the good times you were able to enjoy. Thanks Mike. I guess this is jog to my mind to come down and see a good friend. Be seein ya soon......let me wipe this tear. Your buddy
Small Block
Quote = You knew i'd be here didn't ya buddy? Yes I did Bill :happy10:
This site has brought use together and we have had quite a few days together, The trip to your house to meet you and your lovely wife and see your field of dreams with my son Creed was my first of many trips to spend some time away from the hill, Then the trip we made together and the very nice loving home you let Treva and I stay in :happy10: I will never forget all the great memories you have gave me Bill :happy10:You made my very first time to go to Monster Mopar Weekend so easy on Treva and I :cheers:
Yep folk's Small Block don't miss a thing =P~ I can still hear him say "hay Look Mike =P~"

Memories Bill and the folks here have gave me are way to many word's for me to set in this chair and type out :happy10:

Small Block took pictures 4,5 and 8 when we took the trip to pick up the gift the members here gave me. I call her Victoria, She has been Victorious in filling my life and making the ball we liv on so much better :happy10:

Looking back at that day sure douse warm my hart and a tear of happiness is falling down this ol guy's face. Fore the new members here is the threads that Small Block was talking about
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=24567

ebay402%20012.jpg

ebay402%20094.jpg

ebay402%20007.jpg

memike%20089.JPG

memike%20090.JPG

Bill%27s%20new%20trailor.jpg

Drove%20samll%20blk%20to%20drink.jpg

memike31.jpg

Picture%20092.jpg

Picture%20159.jpg

Frame connectors?

That must have been a very old post. LOL.
Oop's wrong member spaz, Know who was it that took the time to resize there frame connectors
It may have been thinking Pettybluedart working on his 66 Dart :read2: My brain fart :-D

-
Back