The end is near...

-
You put a lot of thought into that response...

I try and put a lot of thought into all of my responses. Even the short ones.

hey guy I just threw out 10 miles as a way to show that it's not some unstreetable drag only type car......how far you wanna drive? LOL

Sorry, but I don't see a 10 mile drive as proof that isn't a drag only car.

How about a 1550 mile drive, one way? That's a street car to me.

So let me get this straight, new gen3 hemis suck compared to a '71 340 Duster, but to prove your point with real world cars, you're going to run your built to the hilt small block car against a factory stock N/A gen3 hemi car, that will definitely weigh more than your car? Kind of a lopsided deal.

I try and put a lot of thought into all of my responses. Even the short ones.

Sorry, but I don't see a 10 mile drive as proof that isn't a drag only car.

How about a 1550 mile drive, one way? That's a street car to me.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? LOL......I hate driving long distances anymore....a couple hundred is like hell on earth so yeah i'm sorry I concede i'm a loser and my car is a POS since I 100% guarantee it and also me won't be doing a 1550 mile drive, LOL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? LOL......I hate driving long distances anymore....a couple hundred is like hell on earth so yeah i'm sorry I concede i'm a loser and my car is a POS since I 100% guarantee it and also me won't be doing a 1550 mile drive, LOL

So do you also concede that not everyone wants the same thing out of their cars, and that "your way" isn't always the best way for all people?

So let me get this straight, new gen3 hemis suck compared to a '71 340 Duster, but to prove your point with real world cars, you're going to run your built to the hilt small block car against a factory stock N/A gen3 hemi car, that will definitely weigh more than your car? Kind of a lopsided deal.
I said ANY N/A Gen 3 Hemi......I didn't say factory stock and wouldn't think anyone would be foolish enough to try and do that either. My car isn't built to the hilt either....I know of many other way nastier W9 combos than mine.......I would say mine is healthy.

So do you also concede that not everyone wants the same thing out of their cars, and that "your way" isn't always the best way for all people?
Ofcourse silly, LOL, if everyone was as smart as me then you know who wouldn't be you know what right now and more people dream to have cars setup like I have than don't....BY FAR.......let's get that straight, LOL

Ofcourse silly, LOL, if everyone was as smart as me then you know who wouldn't be you know what right now and more people dream to have cars setup like I have than don't....BY FAR.......let's get that straight, LOL
Aye, Aye Sir. :lol:

The only reason I (for one) would dream of having cars setup like you do is so I can sell them to other people to park in their garages and finance a single car I can drive.

The only reason I (for one) would dream of having cars setup like you do is so I can sell them to other people to park in their garages and finance a single car I can drive.
I don’t drive mine? Hmmm wake me up from my dream somebody will you……LOL……you guys are great……thanks for the continued entertainment.

I don’t drive mine? Hmmm wake me up from my dream somebody will you……LOL……you guys are great……thanks for the continued entertainment.

I will give you credit though. Seems like by now you would have been bouncing off the walls and called people all kinds of names. But you seem to have been able to remain civil to a degree.

Nice job!

Wait a minute…….I think I know what you mean…….you mean I don’t drive them with a cigarette in my mouth getting ashes all over the floor and burning holes in the seats, or maybe you mean I don’t drive them right after I came out of the woods deer hunting with my muddy boots on, or maybe you mean drive them at high rates of speed and intentionally hitting every huge pot hole you can see in the road, or just maybe you mean drive them to the truck pull and enter it in the unlimited class because how cool would that be……..uh yeah your right I don’t do those type things in my car, I treat it with respect since it is actually part of American history and I respect what men did at one point in time.

I will give you credit though. Seems like by now you would have been bouncing off the walls and called people all kinds of names. But you seem to have been able to remain civil to a degree.

Nice job!
Well since I know what the powers to be wishes are here for me I decided to stay barely enough within the guidelines to still be able to annoy my top fans on here.

And..... You don't have to appease me. I'm just askin questions. You and I got into a pissin match before on old engine vs. gen 3. I don't give two ***** about your stuff, just like you don't give two ***** about my stuff. 20 grand got me 730 horse. I'm guessing at the very least 40 got you your 800 or 900 or whatever it was, if you used mostly new parts. I'm NOT ignorant on what it takes to buy a 400 plus cube W whatever head small block. The math don't jive for me. A possible extra 20 grand for only another 100 to 200 horse? All good in the hood boo boo. I don't have a car for my engine at the moment, so I'll bow out. Otherwise, I would whole heartedly accept your challenge.

See, I think you're onto something there.

Forget N/A or any of that BS, just make it a straight checkbook race. Whatever dollar amount '68cuda416 spent on his engine vs that same amount in a Gen III. Now that's fair.

Of course he won't agree, because you can buy a Gen III off the shelf that will beat his 416 and still have a ton of money left over. It's almost like he doesn't make the best decisions...
You put a lot of thought into that response, lol, hey guy I just threw out 10 miles as a way to show that it's not some unstreetable drag only type car......how far you wanna drive? LOL.....I don't have millions but if I did I would have 100 1972 and earlier muscle cars and zero modern day clunkers in my stable. Seems you have nothing to worry about though as my race/drive offer probably won't happen as all I was told was how much of a trailer queen POS one trick pony I had but yet when I offered up a sweet race against the modern marvel all I got was crickets, LOL, oh well probably for the best......and hate to come off as being arrogant but until someone proves me wrong, LOL, I still believe I have the baddest full weight, street strip car on this site and have offered up to be proven wrong by all the lovers of the platform that I think sucks ***.
No, you threw out 10 miles because you usually put your car on a trailer to go further than that.

You can do 10 street miles in an F1 car, but I wouldn't say that makes it streetable.

Now, 100 miles in a go and you might have an argument. Ever driven your car 100 miles at once?
Not kidding....mine isn't legal for the 1/4 mile and actually isn't legal for the 1/8th either but tracks are far less stringent on safety rules on an 1/8th mile since the speeds aren't so high.

Lol. Can't even build a NHRA legal car. Too much money for you? Or too complicated?

There's literally no point in having a car like that and not being NHRA legal. Unless it's so you can make excuses about it when people call you out.
Oh, it's around here somewhere. I think it was 7.20's, something like that. lol :poke:
He claims it has run a 5.78 in the 1/8th but has added power since then. Apparently he doesn't realize you can see all of his old posts.

Brett Miller 434" W9 headed small block street/strip '68 Barracuda

And of course it's never run in the 1/4, too fast and scary. Might break something.
Appreciate the offer but I have no plans to go out west anytime soon. What's the specs on your car?

Translation- I won't even tow my car that far, might get damaged.

Or maybe it's because you know you won't pass tech anywhere but your home track?

Wait a minute…….I think I know what you mean…….you mean I don’t drive them with a cigarette in my mouth getting ashes all over the floor and burning holes in the seats, or maybe you mean I don’t drive them right after I came out of the woods deer hunting with my muddy boots on, or maybe you mean drive them at high rates of speed and intentionally hitting every huge pot hole you can see in the road, or just maybe you mean drive them to the truck pull and enter it in the unlimited class because how cool would that be……..uh yeah your right I don’t do those type things in my car, I treat it with respect since it is actually part of American history and I respect what men did at one point in time.

Wait, are those the only circumstances you think people drive their Mopars under?

That's like cartoon caricature stuff! I mean how ridiculous are you? Lots of people don't smoke. A real hunter wouldn't take a Mopar deer hunting because there's no good place to tie down a deer and real deer hunters actually plan on bringing something home. Most intelligent people try to avoid pot holes, but you know, they don't trailer their cars around because of them. Truck pull? Pretty sure you use trucks for that. Might be fun though if you had the ground clearance!

But yeah clearly that's what people who actually drive their Mopars do, because you have to marginalize it to make yourself seem normal.

Kinda like you just stay up at night, polishing your car with a cotton diaper and say "my precious" over and over again?
yes-lawd.gif

Forget N/A or any of that BS, just make it a straight checkbook race. Whatever dollar amount '68cuda416 spent on his engine vs that same amount in a Gen III. Now that's fair.

Of course he won't agree, because you can buy a Gen III off the shelf that will beat his 416 and still have a ton of money left over. It's almost like he doesn't make the best decisions...

No, you threw out 10 miles because you usually put your car on a trailer to go further than that.

You can do 10 street miles in an F1 car, but I wouldn't say that makes it streetable.

Now, 100 miles in a go and you might have an argument. Ever driven your car 100 miles at once?

Lol. Can't even build a NHRA legal car. Too much money for you? Or too complicated?

There's literally no point in having a car like that and not being NHRA legal. Unless it's so you can make excuses about it when people call you out.

He claims it has run a 5.78 in the 1/8th but has added power since then. Apparently he doesn't realize you can see all of his old posts.

And of course it's never run in the 1/4, too fast and scary. Might break something.

Or maybe it's because you know you won't pass tech anywhere but your home track?

Wait, are those the only circumstances you think people drive their Mopars under?

That's like cartoon caricature stuff! I mean how ridiculous are you? Lots of people don't smoke. A real hunter wouldn't take a Mopar deer hunting because there's no good place to tie down a deer and real deer hunters actually plan on bringing something home. Most intelligent people try to avoid pot holes, but you know, they don't trailer their cars around because of them. Truck pull? Pretty sure you use trucks for that. Might be fun though if you had the ground clearance!

But yeah clearly that's what people who actually drive their Mopars do, because you have to marginalize it to make yourself seem normal.

Kinda like you just stay up at night, polishing your car with a cotton diaper and say "my precious" over and over again?
View attachment 1716005982

It’s my precious Gold Digger that I chant while polishing and I just use old boxers that I was gonna throw out to shiner her up.

It’s my precious Gold Digger that I chant while polishing and I just use old boxers that I was gonna throw out to shiner her up.

Uh-huh.

Glossed right over all the substance and went right to that. So predictable.

So how come the fastest, money is no object, "only the best" Barracuda ever built can't even pass NHRA tech for a lowly 1/8th mile, let alone an actual 1/4 mile? I mean, that's basic stuff right there.

Wait, don't tell me. You don't have a proper cage, because it would cramp your style. So you've got what should be a sub 9 second 1/4 mile car, without a proper cage, and you think you're in a position to challenge people to races? Why would anyone waste their time showing up at a track only to watch you DQ'd in tech?

Just out of pure curiosity, do you know what the following symbols are, and how they are used:

• ?
  • !
  • :
  • ;

I missed this post somehow yesterday. I read page one, every othe post on page two, an couldn’t finish page three yet. Three plus pages to go. This may take awhile. Lol

View attachment 1716005982

I don't have a 416 so you lost me there, I didn't keep track of what I spent and that makes no sense what you suggested and since nobody else in the world does that kind of race either they agree with me, are you now making the rules for my open invitation race with the mile criteria? The car originally was legal with the 8 pt roll bar it has but has since migrated into something faster and albeit I do want more cage for my safety I have another car that has a 8.50 cage in it if I wanted to run legal 1/4 mile and since 99% of the tracks localish to me are 1/8th mile I have always asked in advance and they all said I was fine to run there so no worrying about me being DQ'd on a 1/8th mile track, It was just me picturing you in my head along with the 3 other guys on here that agree with you of how you treat and drive your car.......my apologizes if I am mistaken.

Isn't the whole point of hot rodding, to go faster and faster? It started with modifying the engine tech at the time to go faster, then better platforms come out and those who want to go faster adopt it. How many flat head Mopars do you see anymore, hell even Poly powered ones? There will be small blocks and big blocks around for a long time, and the Gen II Hemi will probably never die. I'd sure rather see a Gen 3 powered Mopar than a Chevy powered one.

They take away your beloved Hemi and instead replace it with a EV that makes artificial vroom vroom sounds or you get a 6 cylinder HurriCrate for being such an obedient subject.....LOL......its lonely being at the top of the brains pile.
Better yet get a "turbo sound whistle" that goes in the tailpipe

-
Back