This where feed back sucks!

-
Roy, pm Cudachick. She's always lookin for those type valve covers. She can probably fix um up.

Man you aint gotta convince anybody. We all know you're one of the good guys around here.

Looks like the negative feedback was removed. Good to let a mod with the powers deal with the situation.

-RPM

I can't believe a seller would pawn off that garbage on FABO. Obviously he couldn't sell them on eBay that way (not disclosing the damage) or he would have gotten to eat them.

Roy is a good guy and no member here deserves this crap. I am glad the neg was removed. I know someone I won't be buying from.

I don'y know about you all, but it pisses me off when someone does not answer your request for a part because they "had someone local interested"
Screw THAT.
If you post something on this site and someone says they want it CHARGE THEM SHIPPING AND SELL IT TO THEM LOSER!

I told a member on here I would give what he was asking and how much he needed for shipping and it took him 3 days to get back to me that he sold the item "locally"
Piece of ****.
I will never attempt to buy anything from him again, and I may very well screw with him over anything he lists.
Dirt bag morals.

Agreed here with SGB being one of the good guys, well said RRR. How come now I cant see any members feedback under their avatar?? I know the site has gone thru some recent changes..that I like by the way.
But no feedback under the avatar??

Agreed here with SGB being one of the good guys, well said RRR. How come now I cant see any members feedback under their avatar?? I know the site has gone thru some recent changes..that I like by the way.
But no feedback under the avatar??

It comes up under the avatar when you're in the classified section.

On a side note, this is one of the reasons I won't let craigslist ads on FEBO as per the rules.

Number one, if you can write an ad for craigslist you can write an ad for our sites. Don't be so damned lazy as to write one ad and link it. It does the members here a disservice.

Number two, the seller wants to cop an attitude for selling a part that turns out to be crap. Gotta love it. He's ripped someone off and then wants to act like the injured party.

Roy, I could use some garage art, but can't justify the $25 right now for it. But you did get me think how cool these would painted up and hanging on the wall.

wow them was junk . Roy you got you bad feed back took off . Sorry to see you got stuck with them

with the dude saying "he had a local buyer that backed out" it sure would have set my feeler gauges off. I respond to the ad, no answer back and then,,,,,,,,,,,,the local,,,,,,,,
:glasses7:

with the dude saying "he had a local buyer that backed out" it sure would have set my feeler gauges off. I respond to the ad, no answer back and then,,,,,,,,,,,,the local,,,,,,,,

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that sucks.

Maybe when the local buyer saw them, he told him to put them where the sun don't shine.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that sucks.

I agree with you.

I hate even asking for shipping fees for them. If one of our members is local he can come get them for free!

Wow! I am glad I saw this thread. I am half way through a transaction with said person. I would rather cut this item up than it go to some one with sales practices like this. How dare some one give you a raw deal and then leave bad feedback.:wack:
The repairs should have been the highlight of sales ad.

In all of my years of being here and the other site I have never encountered these kinds of dishonest people. I'm counting my blessings

In all of my years of being here and the other site I have never encountered these kinds of dishonest people. I'm counting my blessings

I, too have made many purchases here on FABO without a problem. I just read about the rating system (feed back) and I think we all should use it more. I have only had great sellers to deal with, and when I figure out how, I'm gonna go back and give positive feedback to you guys (you know who you are!) I will be using it on all future purchases. THANKS FABO for the free classified ads!

you guys can cry me a river he knew they were repaired i showed pics of them to him. i told him what a crybaby and a lair!!!!!!!!

you guys can cry me a river he knew they were repaired i showed pics of them to him. i told him what a crybaby and a lair!!!!!!!!

What a way to defend yourself. What are you... fifteen? :roll:

Call everyone a crybaby all you want. You've pretty much ruined your rep here and you're not really helping your cause by trying to call everyone else out. Good job! =D>

Call everyone a crybaby all you want. You've pretty much ruined your rep here and you're not really helping your cause by trying to call everyone else out. Good job! =D>
Hahahaha

Hay scooter . So you are going to come on here . then call the rest of us fabo members out. Damn Im a retard and i can do better then that !

Now you call a well knew member out to be a lair ?
Wheres your proof ? You took every thing you said outta your ad ! Looks like you was hiding some thing to me .

Heres your shot to prove me wrong ,Lets see it . As of right now you have NO rep here . Show some respect of members that are in good standing on this site . We take care of are own here . If you caint respect the members Im sure some one can show ya the door . :happy1:

People here,are essentially family. Be honest in posting sales/WTB. communication, absolutely your best friend.When I sell,I usually irritate the customer, with too much info....

As far as I am concerned what little credibility you may have had has just flown out the window.

Good post.

People here,are essentially family. Be honest in posting sales/WTB. communication, absolutely your best friend.When I sell,I usually irritate the customer, with too much info....

Yep!!!

-
Back