This where feed back sucks!

-
I'm sure by his posts, he is a young kid, and not a very wise one at that. Thanks again for the support from my FABO family.

robert he dont know what hes saying i dont think . remeber my friend shes always with you .

Doesn't matter.

The crack is still there. We've had too many good people on here have to suffer through it or watch a love one suffer through it.

Let's put it this way... I'm minding my P's and Q's... the things I really want to say ain't fit for polite company.

As far as Sarah, goes, she'll always be with me. In hope, in strength, in heart, and in song.

Doesn't matter.

The crack is still there. We've had too many good people on here have to suffer through it or watch a love one suffer through it.

Let's put it this way... I'm minding my P's and Q's... the things I really want to say ain't fit for polite company.

As far as Sarah, goes, she'll always be with me. In hope, in strength, in heart, and in song.

X2 Robert!

Doesn't matter.

Amen, I'm sorry now I started this thread and have you have to put up with this crap.

Amen, I'm sorry now I started this thread and have you have to put up with this crap.

Don't be.

It's exposing the little creep for what he is.

As someone pointed out, FABO's family.

I've had a lot of the "family" reach and help me, and, I'm hopin' others can say the same about me.

As a result of this thread, this... person... has exposed himself for the kind of... person... he really is. And that means he won't be rippin' off anymore family members.

Sorry Roy and Rob you have had to endure this...what a POS...I just flagged his last "for sale" thread....Im thinking his other threads should be flagged too

Going through Chrybaby6772 posts, seems as he references BigBlockDart a lot, maybe someone should log in over there and advise as to what kind of seller he is.........Just a thought

It is showing the truth for people to see whats out there and how strong
we are as a family.
This only makes Robert Stronger.

Darryl

going through chrybaby6772 posts, seems as he references bigblockdart a lot, maybe someone should log in over there and advise as to what kind of seller he is.........

x2

Just watch, he will start a thread...."FABO banned me".......

My recent experience with chryslerman6772

Re: rally dash
Originally Posted by johndart
Hi are you sure it is for 70-71? I am looking for one but the 70-71 stearing column has 2 flat connectors due to ingition switch on column.
Don't understand.
Regards,
John
johndart

Originally Posted by chryslerman6772
yes it is its for 340 rally dash. it came of my 71 340 rally dash dart.

Does it have 2 flat connecters in vicinity of the long flat one. likley a shorter flat one? john

yes

Will you take $75 shipped to Niagara Falls NY 14303 John

75 plus shippin

How much is shipping and do you take paypal.
leaving work now won't be home for few hours but will reply them.

yah i take paypal.i will let u know

Ok.

i will let you know by tommorrow if it sold or not.if not i sell it you. place on it tho on ebay
user_online.gif

chryslerman6772View Public ProfileSend a private message to chryslerman6772Find More Posts by chryslerman6772Add chryslerman6772 to Your Contacts

I am still waiting, he agreed to sell it to me them sold for same price on ebay. then deleted his ad here. No way to deal with any one. He left the last comment after this thread started, like to cover his trackes for doing bad. Buyer beware. I have bought from many members here with no problems. but this guy is something else.

u guys are so funny cry me a river some more! its so funny and hilarious seeing u guys gettin so mad and angry. nice comdey u guys are puttin on.

Dude you know what the sad thing is ..... I dont think you under stand what you have gave up by doing this .

My recent experience with chryslerman6772

Re: rally dash
Hi are you sure it is for 70-71? I am looking for one but the 70-71 stearing column has 2 flat connectors due to ingition switch on column.
Don't understand.
Regards,
John
johndart

yes it is its for 340 rally dash. it came of my 71 340 rally dash dart.

there is no such thing as a 71 rally dash dart .....rally dashes were not available on dart swinger in 71

ranidart- i don't care u told something i already know. so helpful you idiot.keep on the show guys makes u look even more stupid. i'll still be here by tommorrow u guys are the pickin a fight not me. go to hell

well it just shows a top notch seller who really knows his product :finga:

ranidart- i don't care u told something i already know. so helpful you idiot.keep on the show guys makes u look even more stupid. i'll still be here by tommorrow u guys are the pickin a fight not me. go to hell
You still dont under stand scooter . You just called a lady a name that dont fly . Keep digging your hole .

Ok well i tell you what how bout you leave .. Cuz Them members are good members that help one anther when help is needed . Only one acting like a 5 year old here is you sir

How dare you talk to any of these great members that way.

Hey C man, I've got some common sense you can have it for free, Oh wait never mind you can't fix stupid.:booty:

No or we would beleave you . Agin you have shown nothing to prove your point ........ You came in this thread calling names

that makes me know for sure roy is the stand up member .

-
Back