-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rj72cda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This sucks but its this truck or the 57 dodge and Im not gonna like either choice so here we go Truck has big block 4 speed will need some restoration, starter and brakes to be road worthy motor and trans are great starts fine with a push (bad starter) I DONT wanna sell this bad boy but its time to be an adult, has 14 ft dovetail metal bed decent tires all around asking $4000 may do a cash an small trade for a driver car
Please pm me
for more info
truck is currently in eastern NC but will be moved to Greensboro NC in a week or so

Attachments

• IMAG0344.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,440
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,568
I wanna add somethin here, I hope you don't mind. Some people don't know this about them trucks, but the cabs on um were galvanized from the factory. That's right. The whole damned cab. That's why there so much of it left. LOL Great truck. I wish I could get it.

Cab tilts bed is solid with a 3 or 4 foot dovetail TRUCK IS SUPPER solid has 2 spots on roof that need work this is killing me to do but time to make some bills go away. :/

More pics will be later this weekend but basically it is flat for a portion and then angles down like this one in the picture

Attachments

• images.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,109
I LOVE the L600-700 trucks. Like said before Galvanized cabs. This one BB. SWEET

OK bump for a price drop $3500 needs to move ma trade a lil mopar but cash is king

I need to see more of this truck. I can't buy it based on the 2 shitty pics you posted.

Be glad to show you the truck but its located 2 hours from me so i cant really just up and ride down to take a pic or two of it on a joy ride so someone may or maynot want to picture collect id be glad to show the truck to anyone who is willing to get to look at it. Times are that tight sorry guys

Can you be more specific than "big block"? I gotta friend might be interested in it, but as mentioned, we need more pics.

Be glad to show you the truck but its located 2 hours from me so i cant really just up and ride down to take a pic or two of it on a joy ride so someone may or maynot want to picture collect id be glad to show the truck to anyone who is willing to get to look at it. Times are that tight sorry guys

Well everyone on this site knows I'm just a picture collector. GLWTS

It might be good too if you posted a year model. Not tryin to bust your balls over it, but you've got pertinent info missin besides pics. Weren't these things pretty much the same from 61-71? I could be wrong. We're only in Georgia. My buddy would ride that far just to look if you had good pics and it looked solid and all.

It might be good too if you posted a year model. Not tryin to bust your balls over it, but you've got pertinent info missin besides pics. Weren't these things pretty much the same from 61-71? I could be wrong. We're only in Georgia. My buddy would ride that far just to look if you had good pics and it looked solid and all.

Got ya guys here is the info i have for sure
1970 dodge 600 has bigblock 4 speed with 2 speed rear. this link has spec for these trucks http://www.sweptline.com/hist/a-100.html ( article says 361 2bbl) interior is solid, cab will need a small patch on roof above windsheild at driver side and the step is soft on that side. bed is made of diamond tread steel approx 14 feet long. I have contacted the gentleman that owns the farm and he is going to have his grandson send me pictures in the next couple days. believe me guys i wanna describe this as well as possible with NOTHING but the truth so if you want to get a more detailed description i can talk you through it feel free to pm me a phone number and we can chat

ok guys Picture updates these are what ive got, lets get together and see the truck

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,654
  • 006.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 2,925
  • 005.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,583
  • 002.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,752
  • 001.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,587
Charles wants it, but our problem is finding a trailer big enough. We even have a Honda accord to do a trade on if you want a good driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back