Time to get started.

-
Looking good Memike, nothing like "roasting your nuts" on an open fire for the holidays.

Looking good Memike, nothing like "roasting your nuts" on an open fire for the holidays.

Good one Tincup :cheers: Thank you

Roasting nut's on an open fire
two beers for me and you
I am hopping for some warm weatheeeeerrrr
So I can get this behind me and you
So I can move on to other things
Just something ells tooo doooo.:-D

TaDaaaaaaa
The nest was a great wind brake on this sunny day 8)
A record braking rain fall here on the hill this year ever recorded :read2:

Got after it Small Block 8) And my new brass nut's came in Wednesday and used them in the Manifolds

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 128.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 129.jpg

I'm out shovelling and your building hot rods! Livin the life there Mike.8) However I just finished and pour me a whiskey,mmmmmmmmm.No drinkin yesterday,had to pick up my Mom and bring over for dinner and then take her back,so today I am havin a little libation.:drinkers:Nice to see the sun shinin down on ya!

Looking Good MeMike ! Pretty ingenious of you using the grille to cure the high temp paint ! makes Me think, I'm supposed to be getting a gas grille in the spring!:-D

I'm out shovelling and your building hot rods! Livin the life there Mike.8) However I just finished and pour me a whiskey,mmmmmmmmm.No drinkin yesterday,had to pick up my Mom and bring over for dinner and then take her back,so today I am havin a little libation.:drinkers:Nice to see the sun shinin down on ya!
Thank you :drinkers:I was so glad to see the sun pop out :cheers:
You have been out shovelling snow :tongue9: You sit back and enjoy one or a couple :rock: I just got my cover all's off and pored me a frosted mug
This is our day DRENO so enjoy one with me :-D

Looking Good MeMike ! Pretty ingenious of you using the grille to cure the high temp paint ! makes Me think, I'm supposed to be getting a gas grille in the spring!:-D
Just get the parts up to about 140 for about 15 minutes :-D I learned this moons ago and seen allot of folks here do it jomoper :-D

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 130.jpg

Quote: This is our day DRENO so enjoy one with me :iconbigg: Please Mike,can I have more than one? O:)

Quote: This is our day DRENO so enjoy one with me :iconbigg: Please Mike,can I have more than one? O:)
I am on #2 frosted mug and glad to be inside and intend on having a few.
Yes sir :cheers: Please have a few :rock: and put your next one on my tab :drinkers:

Aw ya Dawgs!!LOL!I,m jst getting ready to go to work(yeah I know boxing day)but something in my head is screaming 408 build,so the extra cash will help.After tonight I have a week off to work on the 66 Dart.Enjoy yourself guys and have one for me!Thanks.:cheers:

I am drinking for 2 know Thank you pettybludart :thumblef:
I sure will :cheers: Your 66 is going to be allot of MoPar under ya bud :drinkers: :burnout:

Aw ya Dawgs!!LOL!I,m jst getting ready to go to work(yeah I know boxing day)but something in my head is screaming 408 build,so the extra cash will help.After tonight I have a week off to work on the 66 Dart.Enjoy yourself guys and have one for me!Thanks.:cheers:

Haha,ok Petty then I will have to have another one for you bud. Bring in the money!! CHA CHING!!:-D

We can go off topic ,can't we? Hey wait a minute this is your thread Mike,we can do what we want.

YEEEEEHAAAA!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

shhhh,the Boss is sleeping

Haha,ok Petty then I will have to have another one for you bud. Bring in the money!! CHA CHING!!:-D

We can go off topic ,can't we? Hey wait a minute this is your thread Mike,we can do what we want.

YEEEEEHAAAA!:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

shhhh,the Boss is sleeping
I wasn,t trying to go off topic,was merely saying Lucky Dawgs.I would rather sit and have a coupl..e drinks with ya,s,thats all.Have a good night!

I wasn,t trying to go off topic,was merely saying Lucky Dawgs.I would rather sit and have a coupl..e drinks with ya,s,thats all.Have a good night!

Hell,petty I didn't mean you I meant me.I'm into the sauce kinda and I thought I was wondering.Ah hell it's all good.Don't work too hard,well work enough so they don't fire ya,lol.:-D. Ok I'll have another for to get ya to work petty.:-D

It's my thread and we can drink and work here all we want to :drinkers: and yall can too:cheers:
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D :drinkers:

I sure do bud :cheers: But not with all my parts " washers bolt's and nut " laying on a tray drying with warm fresh red paint on them and two or three beers in me, OK 4 :-D and of coarse the nasty ashtray :bootysha: and all of this at her eye level and reach, I scrambled to put the parts painted up higher and shut the window and doors 8) My daughter in law ask what was I doing and I said I just ran two girls off as they was coming up the drive way and ask her if she could smell pot :toothy10::toothy7: She gave me one of those YEEEAA, What ever ok smile looks :-D:tongue:
:-D:-D:wave:

I just chased those same girls out of my garage memike!:hippy2:

Shes coming along nicely there bud. My goal is to finish mine in the next 2-3 weeks. I better get to work and get off FABO! :toothy10:

I just chased those same girls out of my garage memike!:hippy2:

Shes coming along nicely there bud. My goal is to finish mine in the next 2-3 weeks. I better get to work and get off FABO! :toothy10:

I am glad the intake and exhaust manifolds are on :happy10: I came in the house and warmed up and had a few and Treva and I was invited to a little get together :cheers: So off I went and enjoyed seeing some folks I have not seen all year :happy10:
It's cold out side in Victoria's nest 31 degrees and my neck and lower back needs a few days to heal up after leaning over Victoria's fender 8)
Tabatha and Trisha said they had a good time at your place =P~
They wanted me to tell you thank you for the air plain trip :toothy10:

After getting out for some sun shine and looked at a 75 duster today I still had time to walk out and hit them from the in side out for the last time 10 inch lb's

Looks like fun don't it :toothy10: It was almost 50F out side today =P~
and know it's time for a cold one :drinkers:

:worthles:

EXHAUST 2010 001.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 002.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 003.jpg

looks good buddy. your going to be cruising in victoria in no time!
Thank you slantscamp 8)
Hopefully I can get her to the muffler shop the first of February :cheers:
That will give me more than enough time to get the Holley on and starter and run my cables to the trunk 8)
It started warming up here in Arkansas yesterday and looks like a good Strong End coming :cheers: ps" I don't have Week Ends" I have Strong Ends

EXHAUST 2010 002.jpg

Dang who has my floor jack :bootysha:
I looked every where :shock:
I need to go to town anyway and get some 3/4 saddle straps first
I WAS going to run it in 1/2 galvanized conduit.
know I am looking at some black high heat rubber hose I have from a kitchen steam cleaner and rout it along the frame rail and up behind my rocker and back to my front frame rail to my fire wall.
This hose is made for 180 degree water and is very strong.

I would get a picture of it but I am waiting on my batteries to charge :-D

LOOK LIKE RAIN IS MOVING IN ANYWAY :thumblef: Cheers FABO :drinkers:

EXHAUST 2010 008.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 010.jpg

Looks like your making some progress there Mike, Good for you! Victoria is waiting to roar and light the tires up!

I drive her like a limo all of the time and you can bet I will do a video of her running before I have the exhaust hooked up :cheers:
She would light the tires up before I did the 4 barrel and dual swap, but the back pressure would kill it after 4500 rpms.
know I will have more at the other end of an 1/8 mile run and still have a good driver with the stock cam shaft :burnout:

I sure miss driving my dart I can tell ya, it the pits having to start over! :cry:But this time I'll know every nut and bolt in this one.:cheers:

-
Back