Time to get started.

-
It finally quit raining so I figured I could get rid of the old master cylinder and get it to NAPA for my core charge back so I could get me a cold to have a drink on OldVart's Birthday

mike on couch 051.jpg

mike on couch 052.jpg

I got the 220 water sand paper out and cleaned up around the master cylinder and sanded all the not to bad rust off and primed it in.
One step at a time.=D>

mike on couch 053.jpg

mike on couch 055.jpg

mike on couch 056.jpg

mike on couch 057.jpg

mike you should have cleaned your nuts

I was just running a hot bath just to do that :bootysha::toothy10:
Well believe it or not I did, But I did not sand the rust off of them =D>
I will sand the brake line and each nut at that time.

Yes memike, one step at a time . I just fixed the holes in my fender.
I just seen that and I have got to say you are doing a very very nice job with your metal work =D>

DSC00010%20%28Custom%29.JPG

mike you should have cleaned your nuts
TOO FUNNY!!!

Mike I have a master sitting in the garage that I dont need, could have shipped it right up to you! Hope you didnt pay too much. Victorias looking good with all the upgrades my friend!

I guess this would be an upgrade 8) 14'' Ralleys and plugged the right rear tire today.:bootysha:
My Yaka Plant is blooming for the first time after I pollinated it with a apple core8)

tim 105.jpg

tim 103.jpg

tim 104.jpg

nice mike, i think the ralley wheels will really set the car off, especially with the white letter tires. looks good

Thank you thanson :happy10: Know she has feet udder her :cheers:
I almost forgot what a wider wheel and tire will do to a car, She really fells better in a curve =P~ Know she is not to soft in the middle of of a curve :cheers: My day yesterday drooling and having a cold one enjoying my new look =P~ Restoration!! One step at a time

Ralley's 004.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

Ralley's 009.jpg

Ralley's 005.jpg

Man that looks really good. I though it looked great with the other wheels but man what a difference. If I could offer my opinion though. I would turn those torsion bars down alittle to level the car out, and give it a more agressive look.

looks good, however, some constructive critisisim, it needs chrome lugnuts and matching tires or the ones youve got flipped blackwall out.:toothy8:

looks good, however, some constructive critisisim, it needs chrome lugnuts and matching tires or the ones youve got flipped blackwall out.:toothy8:
I agree :cheers: The tire store is holding the matching set of 215/70R/14's for me till the first of next month, Then I will have the same size all around.
The 225 are a bit to tall and used :-D
homecloned our great member here is sending me a full set of lug nuts :cheers: Thank you homeclond :cheers: our Jalapeno Poppers cook =P~

Just spent the time and read the entire thread, all I can say is wow. The love and time you have put into the car is awesome, and inspirational. I like how you did it a little a time, made a plan and stuck with it. The 66's are neat cars, and it looks great with the rally's. Kudos on all of your hard work.

Just spent the time and read the entire thread, all I can say is wow. The love and time you have put into the car is awesome, and inspirational. I like how you did it a little a time, made a plan and stuck with it. The 66's are neat cars, and it looks great with the rally's. Kudos on all of your hard work.
Thank you 64X2, First thing I had to do and glad I did was give her a nest that would protect her from the weather and sure glad I did :love7:
We had a very bad ice storm and the nest kept her safe.:cheers:

lookin great memike
as for those dirty nuts when i replaced my master cylinder i went to ace hardware down there nuts and bolt isle and found some exact ones with the swivel star washer on it i think they were .05 or .10 cents a piece

lookin great memike
as for those dirty nuts when i replaced my master cylinder i went to ace hardware down there nuts and bolt isle and found some exact ones with the swivel star washer on it i think they were .05 or .10 cents a piece
Will do :cheers: Thank you ef83408) we have an Ace hardware just up the road.8)

I picked up a matching set of tires for the back on my birthday this week end :cheers:
A full set of new lug nut's will be next. I just took these picture this morning.
We have a small thunder storm moving in.

Birthday swim!! 019.jpg

Birthday swim!! 020.jpg

Happy belated birthday!

I got my lug nuts from Americas Tire, they had to order them but you can still get them. I think they where around $1.50 each

You could always cheat and get right hand thread studs for about a buck each at your local parts store.

-
Back