Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Thanks guys, it is a big milestone in the build. I found the noise problem, the torque converter bolts were hitting my nice inspection cover I made.

Tin, Good job on starting the beast up, glad the noise was nothing major.

Would love to hear that exhaust system some day.

This thread is worthless without video. we need video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:violent1:um,,yes it is,,,,not that you can see it,,,,but im tired of hearing it,,,,looking for a new sound,,,,

:violent1:um,,yes it is,,,,not that you can see it,,,,but im tired of hearing it,,,,looking for a new sound,,,,

Hey fish, the Hushpowers are pretty loud with my stock motor, I'm sure they would be too loud for your blown 340. Look into the Dynomax VT they have a valve in them that opens at wot, otherwise they are quiet.

Hey fish, the Hushpowers are pretty loud with my stock motor, I'm sure they would be too loud for your blown 340. Look into the Dynomax VT they have a valve in them that opens at wot, otherwise they are quiet.

tin ok kool thanks for the tip,,,hoping to get exhaust all the way out the back after some suspension changes,,

I couldn't help myself, I hooked up all the stereo equipment just to hear it, It kicks.....:happy7:

Attachments

• 000_0725a.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 916
  • 000_0725b.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 959
  • 000_0725c.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 939
Sounds awesome Tin, How about some kickass tunes from the radio also LOL man the HEMI sure do sound GRRREAT!!!
Brad

Looks and sounds Awesome..I wish I had the skills to get a Gen 3 Hemi installed and running in some classic sheetmetal...maybe someday. keep up the good work.

Tin 8 seconds of bliss that exhaust sound great.

Don't you know you are not supposed to jump to the end of the book? LOL

Hey Tin,glad you got your car running.I,m interested in your trunk lid setup.I,ve had plans to do the same thing since doing my minitub.Can I send you my e-mail for some better pics?Thanks.

Gee, I thought you were on vacation, lol!!! Looks good, sounds good too.

sounds great...... If you don't mind I will pick you brain for what is needed for a 6.1, auto trans to get up and running. very nice!

Hey Tin,glad you got your car running.I,m interested in your trunk lid setup.I,ve had plans to do the same thing since doing my minitub.Can I send you my e-mail for some better pics?Thanks.

No problem guy's anything I can do to help...

-
Back