To my FABO Family

-
Bruce, your a inspiration for us. Keep up that fight and winning attitude brother. You're in my thoughts!

All my prayers guy........FIGHT it, and keep Faith.

Do your OWN research too, as well as listening to the Doctors........Hang in there and stay informed!

All you gotta do is pick up the phone, IM me or shoot me an email I will be there in about 35 minutes. We will spit in the doc's eye together on the 28th. LOL See you then.

Love ya Bruce... You're a great man and a great friend. Have always enjoyed talking to you in the chat room! Will be praying for you my friend.

Thank you all for the words of encouragement!!
I am however not as brave as my post may make me seem.
I am trying to keep an attitude though.

Talk to youall later,
Bruce B.

Ozone therapy. It will help,believe it.It is banned in North America because it works.

Take care and keep us posted.

Bruce, you are braver than you think. Just airing it takes a lot of bravery my friend, don't sell yourself short. We're all pulling for ya!

I had a rare disease called Kimura's disease, it was treated with radiation about three years ago, disease cured still kicking, with a few less teeth from the radiation treatment. Keep the faith, hoping for the best for you.

I was so sure I posted something in here Bruce!!
You're an awesome guy Bruce and you need to keep your chin-up and keep fighting it!
You're a really good friend of mine Bruce!!

Bruce, you are braver than you think. Just airing it takes a lot of bravery my friend, don't sell yourself short. We're all pulling for ya!

True that! When I aired my MS thread I felt a lot better even though you guys had tears rolling down my cheaks.

Thanks for sharing your burden with us. We can help you carry it now....

I was so sure I posted something in here Bruce!!
You're an awesome guy Bruce and you need to keep your chin-up and keep fighting it!
You're a really good friend of mine Bruce!!

Lost a post? I think a lot of us did today..Fabo sort of disappeared today :hiding:

OK then....
After meeting with yet another Dr in what is turning into a fairly large amount of them....

I will be getting a Veinous Port placed in my chest last week of October.
This is to ease the burden on my body by having a single point for the IV's, blood draws and so on. (And no, it does not play mp3's).

I will be starting Chemo in the first week of November.
The 2 drugs they are starting me on are Cisplatin and Taxotere.
Sometime later I will be starting Radiation too.
News on that when I know more myself.

That's my update for now.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Thanks again for all of you'alls support, prayers, and good wishes!!!
Talking to you guys also lightens my days and takes my mind offa the pain and worries.

Hey Bruce, You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I sincerely wish the the best and a speedy recovery. You are an amazing individual and an asset to this lovely site. I am honored to call you my friend.

-Your Friend,

James

Bruce -
That port will make it so much easier during the chemo treatments. My wife had one and still wishes it was there for whenever she needs to get a blood test.
FIGHT ON!!! Kick this bugger's butt.

prayers sent my friend... Your FABO family will be here to help with the fight any way we can...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, fight until u cant any more. They told my grandpa he had 3 months to live he fought until he body gave out for almost a year.

I missed this thread the first time round. keep that positive attitude,the mind is a powerful thing. Ya know we're all pulling for ya,like OC said,"beat that bastard!"

-
Back