Today was pretty sweet

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Well the are filming a movie here in town for a few weeks.I heard Adam Sandler was in it thats cool.I was going to the car wash to wash the Duster and decided to ride through town and see it.Its a small 3 red light town.Well I was riding through and there was a larger crowd in the grass and the center a green shirt and it was Adam Sandler.I saw this and took my chance I dump the clutch and rev the duster up loud as F*** echoing off the old buildings on main street.Look and Adam Sandler gave me the thumbs up.Every one was looking.

So let's add this up.............you risked a reckless driving ticket to impress a guy who could care less who you are, and is certainly not gonna pay your legal expenses?

Ok, if that's what you want.........................

Hey, dont burst the kid's bubble. He saw Adam Sandler, got a thumbs up, and aparently no ticket.

Cool Man!

My thoughts exactly, it probably reminded him of his Duster in Happy Gilmore. Pretty cool he's doing a movie in your town.

Right on man! Although Adam sandler movies are hit and miss I think he's still a cool guy and appreciates a good ol mopar.

Would not walk across the street to watch an Adam Sandler movie even if it was Free..with free popcorn and soda....actually would take the free popcorn/soda and leave after coming attractions.

That's awesome! I would have done the same, what better way to get someones attention! I mean, who can really say that any celebrity has given their car a thumbs up?

That's cool! Plus some people forget what's it's like to be young.

Well the are filming a movie here in town for a few weeks.I heard Adam Sandler was in it thats cool.I was going to the car wash to wash the Duster and decided to ride through town and see it.Its a small 3 red light town.Well I was riding through and there was a larger crowd in the grass and the center a green shirt and it was Adam Sandler.I saw this and took my chance I dump the clutch and rev the duster up loud as F*** echoing off the old buildings on main street.Look and Adam Sandler gave me the thumbs up.Every one was looking.

Good Job!!!
Hope the shot make it into the movie.
Hope you never grow up :D

I'm with the other 99%ers here -- way to go!!! :-D And a bigggg x2 on the "never growing up" part especially ... I still burn 'em off every chance I get, even if it's only in the driveway.

:burnout:

Barrymore and Sandler is a good combo...The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates are good flicks IMO.

He used to live in the same apartment complex with a college friend of mine before he made it to SNL. He would wake up the building practicing his Axl Rose impersonation.

Kudos on the thumbs up...

Would not walk across the street to watch an Adam Sandler movie even if it was Free..with free popcorn and soda....actually would take the free popcorn/soda and leave after coming attractions.
and I bet he lies awake at night wondering how he can win you over.

This is what life is all about, participating!! You built that Duster and took it out and made yourself a great memory. We still live in a free country, don't be afraid to do an occasional burnout, just use due caution to keep your car under control.

Congrats! That is very cool! Almost had a chance to put my 67 Coronet in a movie that was filmed in my hometown. A Cool Dry Place, with Vince Vaughan.
Happy Gilmore is one of my favorites!

So let's add this up.............you risked a reckless driving ticket to impress a guy who could care less who you are, and is certainly not gonna pay your legal expenses?

LOL comments like this make me crack up. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Great job. Sounds like it would have been fun.

I just love this site...... another Great post made my a brilliant man

What are you like a 100 yrs old or something?:-({|=

Way to go 73DK, I would have been laughing my *** off.

-
Back