Tony Santos Passes (Vegas A Body Guru)

-

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With tears in my eyes = I have to report that my good friend
and fellow Vegas A Body Drag Racer - Tony Santos has died.
He was a regular contributor on this site and a real source of
reference on these cars. I will sure miss him a lot!!

He leaves two amazing Daughters that race 10 Second A body cars and
are great competitors

I can not at the moment (I am old and shaken) recall his name on here but I think it
had something to do with his AAR Cuda!

My son and I are praying for God's Holy Spirit to be his family's Comforter
in this time of loss.

I never Dreamed that I would out live him.

Last edited:
@70aarcuda = Tony

He had a pair (IIRC) of great threads. He chronicled the workings of his drag cars and the highs and lows of having and racing them. He will be missed.

RIP Tony

My sympathies. Although I'd not met Tony, he was always someone who I enjoyed reading

Sorry to read this. He was a contributor, with real life experiences. I valued his opinion. Sad for his family.

@GTX JOHN
David writes in Psalm 34:18,
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

May his family seek out God's loving word in this time of hardship.

Prayers and condolences to the family and friends, I never knew Tony, but I enjoyed reading his posts and I know that he helped anyone who asked.

R.I.P.

Bummer to hear this, he was a good member here and sounded like a great man....RIP Tony

Never knew him but sure enjoyed reading his posts. Clearly he knew alot and did alot. It would have been my privilege to have been able to meet him and talk with him. He seemed to have an unending supply of parts and engines "in one of my trailers" as he would say. The forum loses another great guy!! My condolences to his family.

R.I.P. Tony.
It sounds like you were a great guy, and I always enjoyed reading your posts.

He was always willing to share his great racing knowledge. He'll be missed badly around here. May he rest in peace.

Never knew him but sure enjoyed reading his posts. Clearly he knew alot and did alot. It would have been my privilege to have been able to meet him and talk with him. He seemed to have an unending supply of parts and engines "in one of my trailers" as he would say. The forum loses another great guy!! My condolences to his family.

Tony had 3 of our 24 ft. trailers he bought from my son Jon who built them for him. If I find out some more details = I will post
them but nothing more as of yet.

Now I don't have anybody to keep reminding me about the small block camshaft oil timing. Tony always knew it right off the top of his head. lol

genuflect.jpg
Rest in Peace Brother
My prayers and condolences to all family and friends.

Very sorry to hear once again another member gone, condolences to all Family & friends,...:(..this is becoming a bit too frequent..

Wow John Thanks for letting us know I met Tony And family back in 2018 at M.A.T.S Just like you took me into the pits and befriended me. Like you said I pray the Lord blesses his family in this Time of need rest in peace Tony.
Gary

-
Back