Trick Flow heads

-
how much was it that you spent on carburetor parts under his suggestion to get your carburetor education....:poke:...:D...
I know your just being a smart asss and that's ok.

But I Appreciate Every One Help in that thread.
I learn a lot!
And i'm still learning!
And it's not over yet.
To all that are willing to Teach! I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
THAT'S WHAT MAKE THIS FORM SO GRATE IS THE ABILITY TO TEACH A OLD DOG A NEW TRICK. AND, ARE WILLING TO TEACH SUCH A DENSE HEADED PERSON LIKE ME!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!

I know your just being a smart asss and that's ok.

But I Appreciate Every One Help in that thread.
I learn a lot!
And i'm still learning!
And it's not over yet.
To all that are willing to Teach! I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
THAT'S WHAT MAKE THIS FORM SO GRATE IS THE ABILITY TO TEACH A OLD DOG A NEW TRICK. AND, ARE WILLING TO TEACH SUCH A DENSE HEADED PERSON LIKE ME!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!
you'd be surprised how cranky people get when they can't figure out that I'm just busting their nuts...

Sarcasm is hard to read sometimes......
Naaaaaa, make that most times....

I am definitely horrible at written sarcasm. What's sad about that is I ACED all my college writing classes. Had one dumbass counselor tell me I'd be a spectacular journalist. I almost wet my pants laughing at her.

I am definitely horrible at written sarcasm. What's sad about that is I ACED all my college writing classes. Had one dumbass counselor tell me I'd be a spectacular journalist. I almost wet my pants laughing at her.
Well it's obvious you did well in your affirmative writing classes.. the way you make yourself sound so assured that everything you're saying and reassuring and reassuring.. it's never if I can or when I can it's always I can and not I can I will...
My writing teacher had a Doctrine in English... I understand it all when I read it but I don't practice it... I completely understand how you make yourself so believable two others but fortunately for me I see through it and I'm basically the only one who calls you on it....

Well it's obvious you did well in your affirmative writing classes.. the way you make yourself sound so assured that everything you're saying and reassuring and reassuring.. it's never if I can or when I can it's always I can and not I can I will...
My writing teacher had a Doctrine in English... I understand it all when I read it but I don't practice it... I completely understand how you make yourself so believable two others but fortunately for me I see through it and I'm basically the only one who calls you on it....

I'll re-read this several times and see if it starts making sense.

Until then...cheeseburgers after the NWDRA swap meet. Maybe if you are real nice and ask real nice lead69 will be there and some other really cool guys.

CHEESEBURGERS!!!!

I'll re-read this several times and see if it starts making sense.

Until then...cheeseburgers after the NWDRA swap meet. Maybe if you are real nice and ask real nice lead69 will be there and some other really cool guys.

CHEESEBURGERS!!!!
Are you still planning to have a booth?..

Are you still planning to have a booth?..

I got me 2 booths. Did you like that horrible sentence?? That would make a good writing teacher blush.

Yep. 2 booths and you don't need to be there that early. I'll be there until at least 2 PM when they start letting people load up and leave.

Everything is FOR SALE I'm bringing and I'm not a fan of dragging my stuff back home. I sell and bargain and all that.

I'm there to thin the herd and screw the pooch. Two birds with one stone as it were.

I got me 2 booths. Did you like that horrible sentence?? That would make a good writing teacher blush.

Yep. 2 booths and you don't need to be there that early. I'll be there until at least 2 PM when they start letting people load up and leave.

Everything is FOR SALE I'm bringing and I'm not a fan of dragging my stuff back home. I sell and bargain and all that.

I'm there to thin the herd and screw the pooch. Two birds with one stone as it were.
well I'd like to be there early to get the good deals but on the other hand the stuff you got is probably way above my paygrade.. r blocks and W2 heads are far beyond anything I'll need.. how about a little picture preview of some of the good stuff so I can say I want that!?... Anyting direct connection?...

-
Back