Trick Flow heads

-
Nope. The R block is getting W2 heads so that won't work. I already have that intake. I just need to build the Dominator plate, mill the intake, fit the plate, weld it out, port the intake and I'm golden.
You are truly a legend in your own mind...

You are truly a legend in your own mind...

You and RAMM don't think I can do it!!! Hilarious.

I don't have a TIG welder sitting in my shop so I can't all about it. It has paid for itself many, many times over just doing repairs on local cylinder heads.

You and RAMM don't think I can do it!!! Hilarious.

I don't have a TIG welder sitting in my shop so I can't all about it. It has paid for itself many, many times over just doing repairs on local cylinder heads.

My Harbor Freight welder has paid for its self countless millions of times over and over.. that's not the point.
It really boils down to all this high-end high-dollar sophisticated motor stuff and no putting it into action???.. Yahoo a new distributor machine Yahoo and R Block Yahoo great intake manifold Yahoo now what? No Time Slips no cool car that It's Goin In just a bunch of bench race talk...
Pittsburgh and others with race cars and Time Slips and all kinds of fun stuff in places they go and do..
For crying out loud I can't even get a cheeseburger! Are you just a figure of my computer's imagination?...

I think we should start up a “go fund the cheeseburger” account so yellowrose can buy Jpar his damn cheeseburger with pickles. I’m in go .26-.27 cents.

I think we should start up a “go fund the cheeseburger” account so yellowrose can buy Jpar his damn cheeseburger with pickles. I’m in go .26-.27 cents.
Every time I mention an actual day all I hear is birds chirping...
it's funny you say pickles on a burger because I actually like the flavor but I don't like the texture of pickles.. it's almost like I want to order pickles and then ask them to take them off just before they serve it to me LOL...

Carefull Jpar... I have a car that I have posted about for 2 years and it has only gone as far as the end of the driveway and back into the garage. Lol

Carefull Jpar... I have a car that I have posted about for 2 years and it has only gone as far as the end of the driveway and back into the garage. Lol
I'll have to p. M. You My reasonings for what I'm talking about people are just tired of hearing it all over the Forum..
and your car going back and forth in the driveway is not the point I 100% believe you...

If I were YR, I wouldn't buy you a cheeseburger. Why do you think he owes you a cheeseburger.

Back in my younger days sometimes instead of a cheeseburger it was more likely to be a “knuckle sandwich” after that much back and forth.

Back in my younger days sometimes instead of a cheeseburger it was more likely to be a “knuckle sandwich” after that much back and forth.
At this point I'm willing to post a picture of my black eye! Just to prove to you guys he's actually human...

Every time I mention an actual day all I hear is birds chirping...
it's funny you say pickles on a burger because I actually like the flavor but I don't like the texture of pickles.. it's almost like I want to order pickles and then ask them to take them off just before they serve it to me LOL...
Lots of ketchup with the pickles.... Trick Flow what??? LOL

If I were YR, I wouldn't buy you a cheeseburger. Why do you think he owes you a cheeseburger.

@Cudafever
You can all go over to his thread whichever one you want to choose about this r block and ask why can't he meet for a cheeseburger? Maybe I got cooties or I'm simply just not worth his time?
It seriously doesn't matter to me but on the other hand if I'm supposed to listen to you guys tell me how I should take his advice all the time I'm afraid until I see him with my own eyes I'm just not going to believe it...

@Cudafever
You can all go over to his thread whichever one you want to choose about this r block and ask why can't he meet for a cheeseburger? Maybe I got cooties or I'm simply just not worth his time?
It seriously doesn't matter to me but on the other hand if I'm supposed to listen to you guys tell me how I should take his advice all the time I'm afraid until I see him with my own eyes I'm just not going to believe it...
???????????????????????????????

-
Back