-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars_1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am reluctantly selling my very neat little 71 Duster survivor. I am the second owner and had it since 2003. Duster is a 40,000 original mile /6 auto on the column car that is hemi orange with the V02 painted black roof, and an orange plaid bench interior. still retains all of its original hoses and spark plug wires even. there was some minor repair work done to it 6 years ago on the lower 1/4's and lower portion of the fenders and so Id say is has around 80% original paint. original documentation is very plentiful. I have the origial dealer copy window sticker, 3 build sheets and every registration slip since it was new. This car would be an awesome cruiser and would need next to nothing. Id like to get $10,000 obro. Its on the high side, but it would be hard to find another like it. Thanks!
-kevin

Attachments

• pic (229).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,330
  • pic (231).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2,338
  • pic (230).jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,276
  • pic (232).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 2,282
  • pic (233).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 2,268
Wow.........In such beautiful condition and considering it's probable rarity, I'd stick fast to the price too. I wish you good fortune. NICE Duster. :salut:

Im located in NW wisconsin. Ridgeland to be specific :thumrigh: thanks for the comments! I sold my six pack roadrunner for a down payment for a house and now this is going towards baby bills! :D

yea, 340 right in there under that perty hood!. good luck with sale

thanks for the nice comments! price lowered to 9,000 obo It would be awful hard to find another nice original cruiser like this one. thanks!
-kevin

I need it gone pretty soon. looking to make a downpayment on a house!! 7,750 obo

Man do I really like that car :) If I had any luck selling my Mustang I would be all over it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back