Very Mild 318 Build

-
I heard from someone who was there.
Some non NHRA track, good ol boy track.
Just have to wait and see I guess..
Been funnier if it then lost a fuel line at the pump and turned into a fireball crossing the line..
That would have made it to his video site! :rofl:

Jeeez, hard in the guy are ya?

lmao
Not really, a nice guy from what I hear. He sounds like a card, I would like to meet him sometime just for fun. He sold scads of parts here for years. What he is doing is all low buck and the things that have happened could happen to anybody. Part of the whole video thing is comical.

Welded spider gears fit right in with his theme......only trouble is, what can happen. I hope he didn't get hurt, or hurt anybody else. He'll probably post the video himself, as he's good about posting failures as well as successes. I agree, I'd like to drink a beer with the guy myself. He's a hoot.

That would have made it to his video site! :rofl:
The last couple videos he had the pressure plate redone after it stuck and he went in 1st gear. The last video showed a 8.25 axle with stripped splines and he is going to put a 8.75 rear end in it. I've not seen or heard anything about a axle hitting the tree wrecking it and yet he still made it all the way down the track like a wounded 3 legged animal spreading 90w ??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I said voodoo if lca is right for what he wants to do
you can get any lca from jones and his 256 lobe is better than anyone elses 256 lobe
it's about 260 ish ar .004 and short at .002 the .002 spec is somewhere in rhe 318 cam thread
It's 461 lift but big thing it is big @.200 and 50% bigger than the MP 250 @.275 lift so it makes great powe for tat lift cam
you get what you pay for
how much more duration do you have to run to get .460 lift with a comp cam and how much does that hurt your dcr and low end

-
Back