Wd-40

-
Be carefull what you use it on. WD-40 is a BIG no-no in the aviation industry. It can trap water which will cause corrosion. Corrosion is the bane of all aircraft and A-bodies

I use it for a bead lubricant when mounting tires with my tire machine. Helps also w/corrosion/rust prevention on rim/bead seating area to prevent "slow" leaks

I use WD40 to clean the sparkplug wires, takes the dirt and grease off and leaves them looking like new.

I use WD-40 to remove burnt rubber off the back of my 1/4 panels...squeaky clean.:glasses7:

I use wd-40 remove streak marks in my underwear....squeaky clean and the streaks wont stick as easy next time.

old mechanic told me PB Blaster is the same stuff with a little acid added. I seen guys wiping their cars down at shows with it. HF sells it in 1 gallon cans for ~$24. Its also shows up now and then at .99 only stored in the 3oz cans. I usually buy 2-3 then. They have a "rust release penetrant" variant now. Brew 102 had the same story, perfected after 101 brews.....
brew102c.jpg

WD-40 makes up 50% of the Redneck Tool Kit. The other half is duct tape. The use of the Redneck Tool Kit is as follows: If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. Anything else in the box merely facilitates these two basic requirements.

some of these sound like bullshit. i have lived in new york my entire life and have never heard of the state putting wd-40 on the statue of liberty.

i also dont think fish oil is in wd-40. look at their ingredient list. its in section 3.
http://www.wd40company.com/files/pdf/msds-wd494716385.pdf
Hmmm
really? then what i'm about to suggest will set you over the top:glasses7:

I can't speak for most of those uses, but if you're using WD for what most do, ie lubing hinges or freeing rusty bolts, you're wasting your time. Get some PB'laster instead.
X2!

Spray on spongee shoes for a better grip on the ice

Grant
Really? Interesting....................

Too bad it doesn't repell bullshit! Think of the many uses! Just sayin'

LMAO:D

And for the Latest and Gates!.......PUT IT ON YOUR DRAG SLICK FOR A BETTER HOOK!
I wouldn't **** you...Your my favorite turdO:)

No, it really works. Have seen it work on Junior Dragster, a Dragster. Both were scratching out of the hole. Dead hooked and better 60's

I'm pretty sure the "slick life span" will be much shorter as the Dragster was black tracking all the way up the staging lanes. :burnout:

I've always read that WD40 is not a lubricant, but a water displacer originally developed for the military. Since WD does mean water displacement.

I sprayed some into a chevy distributor(window type) while it was running to dry it out. Bad idea. It blew the cap off the distributor.

-
Back