We want to buy MeMike this car - wanna help?

-
If your ever in the Seattle area swing by my place and we will have a big old party with plenty of buffalo eggo burgers!!! :cheers:

Good luck Mike! I just can't swing it this month, but it looks like you'll have a new ride shortly. Congratz!

OldVart!!O:) You have been very helpful to me every sense I joined this outstanding site with my life problems and joyful times :love7:.
You have always been there for me, You are a great man8)
I will always
keep in my hart and mind, Like most of the members here you have invited me into your home in Canada, one day we will meet my friend.:cheers:

Give it up Mike or you'll have me blubberin' on my keyboard. :) That invitation will always be open my friend, and I sure do hope we get to meet in person some day. Meanwhile, enjoy the generosity and friendship that this great bunch of folks is offering. FABO ROCKS!! :love7:

Give it up Mike or you'll have me blubberin' on my keyboard. :) That invitation will always be open my friend, and I sure do hope we get to meet in person some day. Meanwhile, enjoy the generosity and friendship that this great bunch of folks is offering. FABO ROCKS!! :love7:

Good morning Sid, I wondered what happened to you last night when this freight train was leaving the station. This is quite group of guys and gals (sorry, typing to fast) and I actually got to talk to Mike and Ken last night on the phone.

Terry

Hey Terry. Yeah, I sort of missed the train last night. Damn! And don't forget, a great bunch of GALS also, although I'm sure you meant GUYS in the generic sense. :) I'm going to wait until things return to a semblance of normalcy for Mike and his family, then I'll call and shoot the breeze with him and Treva and Ken.
I'd never had a PayPal account set up, so I got one opened this morning. It may take a couple of days, but I'll be able to get a few bucks transfered to help Mike along the to his A body dream. This whole thing is quite overwhelming for him, and I thinks, for the rest of us also. If I had cockles on my heart, they'd be warm now. :)
Have a great day.

Sid

Good luck Mike! I just can't swing it this month, but it looks like you'll have a new ride shortly. Congratz!

Thank you ramcharger
You have given me more than you know already my friend.:cheers:
This has been quite a ride for me :love7:
I am so proud to have you as a great friend here at FABO.

I hope the best to you bud, and always wondered what your choice of bike
you would pick out for your self,8)

If your ever in the Seattle area swing by my place and we will have a big old party with plenty of buffalo eggo burgers!!! :cheers:

I have seen some great times at your place 360,:cheers:
And I think its about time for me to try one of your eggo burgers.:cheers:
I still remember when you where home alone and designed that know so
well known sandwich.

Thank you 360 for all your time and great words to help me through this
great change in my life,:love7:

I had a Bison sammich the other day. That count for anything??

I had a Bison sammich the other day. That count for anything??

I would say so!! I had a Bison burger last year and enjoyed every bite.
A little pricey though! but well worth it.

360's eggo sandwich is on my to do list :clock:

eggo..burger..colby jack cheese , mayo , and ketchup ....holy crap im sending the wife out right now for the fixins...LUNCH TIME!!

MeMlke, my litle donation went out in the morning mail ,you should have it by friday, enjoy life and your mopar... good luck !!!

It is better if it is a buffalo burger and you have to BBQ it.

sent the wife to the store the closest thing to a strange beef at the local A&P was Bison Steak ...no buffalo meat ..gonna try it with my regular burger recipie got everything else ..gonna sample it tommorow for lunch as its to close to dinner time and if it works its gonna be on the menu for our backyard BBQs this summer ...awesome idea ..this is right up my alley...im even half serious about possibly dipping one in batter and deep frying one whole ...you will get all the credit this summer in the yard ..thanks!

sent the wife to the store the closest thing to a strange beef at the local A&P was Bison Steak ...no buffalo meat ..gonna try it with my regular burger recipie got everything else ..gonna sample it tommorow for lunch as its to close to dinner time and if it works its gonna be on the menu for our backyard BBQs this summer ...awesome idea ..this is right up my alley...im even half serious about possibly dipping one in batter and deep frying one whole ...you will get all the credit this summer in the yard ..thanks!

OOOHHHHH BEER BATTERED BUFFALO BURGERS!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH IM GANNA TRY IT!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bison is very lean. So it will need sauce or "The Tangy Zip of Miracle Whip" or some mustard or some A-1 or.....................

... of the 66 valiant today and it's a done deal and he mentioned MeMike so he's watching the thread. I told him we'd be there about 12 noon Saturday and all is well. Is Treva going with us Mike? I get hungry about noon so what kind a food we doin Mike. It's on me.

I skipped 5 pages of posts...did you let the cops get the car back or do i need to read....

A done deal, money raised, all in under 48 hours, freakin amazing folks!!!! :cheers:

-
Back