Welcome you crazy Canucks!!

-

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
As the first person from north of the border,I want to welcome all other Canadians,and hope you frequent this site,so that it can grow.The more members,the more interesting it becomes.Our neighbors to the south have put a lot of effort into this site,and I for one,really appreciate it.
Great job guys......now if I can only figure out how to post a damn pic..... :eek:ops:

I just pm'd six pack about that.

The pink swinger. I thought maybe it was Kori Alexanders, from Red deer, but it 's not.

It's a legend in it's own right 8)

The challenger looks familiar too, though.....

Do you show it much?

I show the Challenger as much as I possibly can. I have driven it to shows in Edmonton and Kalispell MT. The only place I've never had it is at Red Deer.

Probably in Edmonton is where I've seen it. Mopars at Westmount? Or any of the other Edmonton Mopars shows? ~Card carrying member here~

71Duster said:
Probably in Edmonton is where I've seen it. Mopars at Westmount? Or any of the other Edmonton Mopars shows? ~Card carrying member here~

Yes had it to Westmount a couple times, lucky enough for trophies both times.

BTW, When is the show this year, I heard conflicting stories how there are 2 Edmonton shows now and yada yada......

June 19th is all they have told us... and its not at Westmount anymore. The mall is onder new ownership and isn't going to help the club new the parking lot for construction etc etc so its at Kingsway mall now I should be there for sure, trying to get ready for the BIG Crosstown show which is May 29th even if the cars not set I'll still be there.

Notta! How did you get outta your cage? :twisted: Appreciate the smiley? ;)

Cool board guys! Looks great!

MtNemoMopar said:
Whats a Habs fan doing in B.C.? Thought you were all Leafs fans. :tongue:

In your dreams :tongue:

Hi from the wet coast not so much now though 2nd year drought happening 85* today

:shock: Yipes, a Leaf fan...NEVER.. I grew up in North Bay Ontario, Lotsa good Hab fans there. Too many Canuck fans here, I have been trying to convert them, they just don't seem to get it.... :wink:

Thats the nice thing about Canada.We can all take a bit of ribbin'.

JUST DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR HOCKEY TEAMS!!!!!! :cheers:

Yeah but still not sure if we can forgive you easterners for putting the Liberals back in yet.... That'll take some time

Don't blame me!!!!

I haven't forgotten 8 yrs of lies. We tried to vote em out.

Hhhhhmm....maybe we should blame the Bluenosers.Ya,thats it!!Those damn Bluenosers..... :tongue:

-
Back