Well Folks! My days are numbered.

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
Papers are signed, fifteen more shifts to go. :D
After 32 years of living my dream of Fire Fighting will come to an end.
I will be officially retired on December 30th

Look out, I will be around here a lot more. :thumbup:

Kenny

congrats hope you have an awesome retirement !!! God Bless

Kenny

Congrats on the retirement, I think. It went by quick didn't it. I was a partime Firefighter for nearly 15 years and I have no idea how it went by so fast.

Congratulatin's, and may your retirement keep you busy :glasses7: Happy and healthy :cheers: I am sure there is going to be many folks that are going to miss you in your area :glasses7: Thank you for so many years of keeping the folks up there in Canada safe and know they had a great crew to do
what has been needed by your department.

Get ready to say to your self, I wonder what can I do today, or what needs to be dun :D

Congrats on your retirement. I hope you will travel,work on your cars and enjoy life a lot more

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday is a Saturday and there is no alarm clocks...

Congrat's and much respect to you and your career. My brother is a captain at the Warren Ohio fire department. I have watched my brother on the news and in the papers.
It takes a special person to drop everything they value to provide assistance that may cost them their life. My brother has done it several times and I am sure you have done the same. My hat is off to you!
Hopefully the only smoke you need to worry about is from the barbeque and the your back tires!

Attachments

• FDNY_Flag-9-11-20011.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 191

Kenny
Mna the title had me worried but this is good new ! Hope you have tons of fun In the sun 8-)

Congrats Kenny!

Retirement is great.....been retired since 2006.....got out
at 59 years old after 41 years of service for the company.

And Thank You for being a Firefighter.

Mahalo for serving! I'm in the life safety field and appreciate all you do. Time to look for some consulting work. Start your own buisness and do fire/safety inspection!

Congrats!

Do us a favor and dont play hero on your last call. Ask George Brett what that final at bat did to his career, when he didn't even have to go to the plate....

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement after a wonderful career serving your community! Now your calendar will only have one Sunday and six Saturdays!
Enjoy!

-
Back