We're old.

-
Reaction score
This billboard is around Vancouver lately.

Radio_Billboard.jpg

Cute Dan. Nice to see a Mopar in the ad.

Cool,
Me and the old lady got away from the kids recently and had fun in the back seat of the duster in the garage.
Can't get caught that way.

Yeah, i'm old.
I had a car like that for my first car except it was a '71 4 door slant 6 auto Dart Custom B5 blue.
It was only 9 years old and i paid $700 for it. (My first tax return when i was 18).

Looks like a young Drew Cary minus 50 lb.

Do not worry old doesn't last long!

Cool though

Cool,
Me and the old lady got away from the kids recently and had fun in the back seat of the duster in the garage.
Can't get caught that way.

that is exactly why I got a front bench in my duster...getting too old to climb in the back :banghead:

Oh, I'm right with you there, Ben. There's a lot of crappy stuff about being a grownup—bills, taxes, day jobs—but on the other hand, if you wanna eat cookies for breakfast, can't nobody stop ya!
redbeard.gif

—but on the other hand, if you wanna eat cookies for breakfast, can't nobody stop ya!

I don't know man, with my luck the kids ate all the cookies last night and guess who gets volunteered to run to the store and buy new ones?

I don't know man, with my luck the kids ate all the cookies last night and guess who gets volunteered to run to the store and buy new ones?

When you get home from the store with a full belly, an empty cookie package, and crumbs in your beard, be sure to point out that you were told to go to the store—which you did—and you were told to get cookies—which you did—and nobody said not to eat them on the way home.

The older I get the smarter I become.... by the time I die I'm gonna be a freakin' genius

-
Back