crazy 340

Reaction score
just asking

if someone hade news about them
last spring they were suppose to be release
this fall and I cant find them
I know edel have parts number for them
but you cannot order them yet???????

I am also curious , I called edelbrock in june and they said november at the earliest . It didn't sound like it was going to be anytime soon .

Part number cam be found at Edelbrocka web site.

part number and no part....sounds like the guys from mopar performance now work at edelbrock...

:banghead: my chrysmas present goes away

hope they will release them for spring time

and for the part number on there web site I saw it
I also saw the flow chart:eek:ops:hope it int that and will be more

According to the edelbrock booth at sema, spring is when these heads will be released

Spring is getting close , anybody heard anything new ?

i have been chasing these for 3 years ,may be in three more you will get them in the mean time there is a procomp head that is out bee assembled in the states that go 320 cfm with std rocker gear good price to makes 620 on nice street /strip 408

like I said in an other thread
I called edelbrock and spoke with christ
he's answer was not until and of summer
if lucky middle of it

Im desapointed
I guess I will still used my w2 this summer

i have been chasing these for 3 years ,may be in three more you will get them in the mean time there is a procomp head that is out bee assembled in the states that go 320 cfm with std rocker gear good price to makes 620 on nice street /strip 408

Any charts on these available?

Any charts avail on these?

Saetun,check out Dr.J's,"Airwolf 220'"s" head castings. Engine Masters,a couple of issues ago. Pics of heads,flow charts and all. Mad Dart's still waiting for feedback,I.I.R.C.

I know its an old thread but I hade to tell you:cheers:

just called edelbrock and the answer was

end of september middle of october:bs:

maybe it will be this year chrismas present

i think it was suppose to be release 3 years ago:banghead:

This has been discussed in other threads. I was told they scrapped the project. My second question is how anyone can make a standard rocker gear head flow 320CFM out of the box? Hell I hope it's true. I want a set. So I can pass my eddys on to someone else.

Over at Moparts in the Racing section....Supposedly there was a bad batch of heads....that was the delay until china got another batch of aluminum cans in...to make new batch of heads..and now he is catching up with back orders....

I ment was a out of the box 320 CFM head. I'm fully aware of the air wolfs but that's a max port Eddy copy. I just checked the Eddy website and it looks like it has been updated with a newer pic. It also now says it has a "W5" bolt pattern and raised exhaust ports. It also looks like it has a removable plug in the head like a W5. Still says will except a super Victor manifold. I wonder want exhaust port they will use?

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/cylheads/chrysler/sb_victor.shtml

-
Back