What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
There is a weep hole in the neck of the pump housing hidden by the pulley. You might poke a dry finger under there and bring it out wet.
Agreed, did that but no leakage there. I have 2 suspects. The cover and/or the pump has enough warpage that it won't seal or possibly a leak by one of the bolts since I didn't put any sealant on them. However, I'm not feeling an leakage around the upper bolts but I can't feel the bottom bolts for leakage.

Got a few miles in today! 50° in central Indiana on January 4! Who woulda thunk? Terrorizing Avon, Indiana in a hemi orange dart is a great cure for the winter blues!
20181207_165008.jpg

20190104_170658.jpg
Working on trying to find the walkway to my house I think the path is about here some place. Gonna work on my car as soon as I get this snow moved. Been before Christmas that we got the snow but it's been 15* below 0 and not to willing to shovel till it warmed up to at least 0.
Anybody interested in coming over for a visit. LOL

Ha ha ha ha, Sorry my brothers. Gotta enjoy life while we can. Last night sunset

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

Ordered steel to build my rotisserie. Will fit in the channels of my four post hoist.
And today it dawned on me,i can use it either above or below hoist.
For lifting a body off a frame.

Fred, you seem like a good guy. Good luck!
63spf, I hate you! (LOL)
My brother lives in Indianapolis not sure how far that is from you Go Mango but good people there as long as you don't meet them in traffic. lol

My brother lives in Indianapolis not sure how far that is from you Go Mango but good people there as long as you don't meet them in traffic. lol
I'm so close to indy its ridiculous. The town of avon where I live pretty much starts at the city limits of indy.

My wife saw the scat pack stickers on my windows and got me this shirt for Christmas. I know, it's a super bee, but it's the right color and you gotta give her credit for trying.
20190104_193002.jpg

Well, im 49 and have not had a beer in 11yrs.
But ya'll can come for a visit. Ha ha. I got my own rides to play with !

2_20180406_104516.jpg

0_20180901_092604.jpg

Resized_20170506_135419001_6514.jpeg

20181106_095717.jpg

20180324_123147.jpg

20180324_123141.jpg

We even got snow, so u wont feel to bad ! Ha ha ha ha

View attachment 1715271139

View attachment 1715271140
Nice view would love to be there but Lived in the ocean coast for many years and fished the oceans of the Pacific lots of years so gonna just stay here in the freezer where it's dry and open road and can run my car as fast as I want or do as many burn outs as I want without seeing another car for miles.

Nice view would love to be there but Lived in the ocean coast for many years and fished the oceans of the Pacific lots of years so gonna just stay here in the freezer where it's dry and open road and can run my car as fast as I want or do as many burn outs as I want without seeing another car for miles.
Ya, see i feel the same way @ the mainland. Been all over the East & West coast. Just way to many people for me. I will stay right here and live my life with a big *** smile on my face. C

Ya, see i feel the same way @ the mainland. Been all over the East & West coast. Just way to many people for me. I will stay right here and live my life with a big *** smile on my face. C
You bet I hate crowds. You got kids here our they over there?

You bet I hate crowds. You got kids here our they over there?
Not trying to pry in your personal life 63spf not my intention I have 8 kids and would be hard to move there because of them but you got me thinking you got a nice set up there and a great view.

-
Back