What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Painted the blue Fel-Pro gasket red that looked terrible against a shiny red head. Installed the decal on the unsilenced air cleaner and sat on the engine. Couldn't get "wrinkle black" paint to wrinkle consistently so I went with flat black (not sure I like it?)

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

Noticed your intake still has heat crossover. Any issues with fuel boilover in hot summer days? Also asked another member about valve cover grommet for pcv. Can you use stock pcv?
No issues with fuel boiling.....

The pcv did not appear to be anything special??? That grommet came with the valve covers?

Nothing special there. ....I measured the hole and the PCV and searched Google for one that matched up....

Jeff

Wanted to change things up a bit, so took off the Edelbrock 1406 and just installed a new Holley street avenger 670. I still have some tuning to do, but seems to run pretty good right out of the box. I have some jets on order so I can adjust for the 4800ft altitude here. First drive, throttle response is good, no bog or dead spots. 65mph with the overdrive on and it's reading around 14.2- 14.4 on the air/fuel ratio gauge. 13.3 or so at idle. Haven't checked part or full throttle yet.

A+ Gallery_155.jpg

A+ Gallery_154.jpg

-
Back