What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Wow. Just curious what's a nice bump/paint job like that cost today.
8k is what I paid. But I did a lot of work on the car during the process, and there were a number of custom mods that were done. So I don’t know how helpful that cost is.

I am finally on the down hill slide. Have a couple little things to address and then put the new plugs and wires on. Then it's time to fill the fluids and light the fire!!!! Can't wait

IMG_1231.JPG

Sitting in the garage having a beer. Wondering where the hell i went wrong with my clutch installation. Damn thing has worn me out.
20210805_094918.jpg

Yeah, I know. But I didn't. And now I'm screwed. I got everything but the linkage put back together the day I had surgery. Finished the linkage yesterday, and tried to make some adjustments.
But it doesn't work, and I dont have it in me to work on it right now.
Bummer, man. I hope you get to feeling better soon, regardless of the status of your clutch.

I'll live, but the clutch is pissing me off. Im just really sore, and can't lift/pull anything until August 24.

Take your time and heal up, that clutch will be there when you get better.
It's only 3 parts: pressure plate, clutch disc, and flywheel.
(pilot bearing, throw out bearing, and clutch disc line up tool, clutch fork, clutch release linkages)

Lots of good youtube videos out there to watch to help explain, as others have also had the same problems you are having now. Can also Google Search "Dodge Dart New Clutch Problems" and you can read up on the text of what other people have experienced.

Good Luck, we have all been up against various problems like this with our cars. Eventually we get them figured out, and now we are on our way again.

Topcoated the wife's RoadToad yesterday pulled all the tape and paper off. I need to get pics! B3 Blue and turned out pretty decent. Still a roller all apart!

Checking out the 1970 factory 340 square bore intake manifold to go with the 915 J-Heads, that will go on the Silver 360 Build.

20210805_125116.jpg

20210805_125513.jpg

Perfect for the Square Bore Edelbrock Carb

20210805_130927.jpg

Fuel fitting kit arrived today. Guess what I'm doing tonight. :) Let's get this Bad Boy fired up. Boy this things I have to do to keep this group happy.

20210805_180347.jpg

Last edited:
I am finally on the down hill slide. Have a couple little things to address and then put the new plugs and wires on. Then it's time to fill the fluids and light the fire!!!! Can't wait

View attachment 1715776294
For the mopar valve covers the grommet on drivers side uses stock pcv valve? I ask cuz i am going to use same covers. I want to use stock type pcv. Not sure if grommets they come with will let me use the stock type pcv. I've seen alot of pics of other mopars with a Ford or chevy pcv!

-
Back