What are you giving out for halloween?

-
We've been in this house for 25 years and have never, ever had a trick or treater (live way out of town)

I'm addicted to Heath bars and 100,000 dollar bars. This year we're giving out snickers and Kit Kats. I love those too. MMG

For the kids we have assorted chocolate bars.
For any FABO members that show up we have beer.

If 4door ragmuffin shows up, he gets an apple with a razor blade in it.=P~

Hey Steve!...........

..............................................BOO!!!!!

thats why the wife gives out milk duds everyyear since the first year we were together. she knows that i hate them and will not eat them. lmao

Lots of candy. Any kind. The kids like the sour stuff and I like the chocolate so I sneak some before we run out. We usually get 200 kids. I will post a photo of the wife dressed up as a witch (Natural LOL) if I can find it.

They will get nothing from me, because i will be out with my daughter.

However, my parents (who live next door) will likely get a grand total of 1 kid, unless that kid grew up from last year.

Milkyway's, 3 Muskateers and Milk Duds. However I'll be lucky to get 10 kids, that's why I have already been eating it!!!!

i am giving out a few of these:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:
a few more of these :bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:
and then these:finga::finga::finga::finga:

Beer and Chilli dogs to adults, candy bars etc for kids!

We liv so far out in the sticks we never get any visitors, my granddaughters mommies will get sugars from me :-D

A question for those of you who purposely don't participate, did you or your kids trick or treat when you were young?

-
Back