What are you giving out for halloween?

-
Shut the lights out and grab the shotgun and set back in the wooded fenceline waiting for the first little worm to pull out an egg or T paper, then let the rock salt fly. Most time all ya need to do is work the action on the pump gun real loud. Not really. We go to bed and treat ourselves. What night does this happen? I love the katsup comment. I guess i need to head for McDonalds or Burger King for some supplies. Jr, where do you get your supplies?
Small Block

I've never really celebrated Halloween...So, the lights are off, the doors are locked, and I am sitting here on FABO...No parties to go to this year...

I seem to mostly get teenagers where I live so I'm giving them something they'll really like...magic mushrooms...

Didn't have a single kid stop by. Gonna have to eat it all ourselves now!

We had around 50 show up at the door last night. Bunch of little ones around and under the age of 5.

One little boy (probably around 3 I'd say) reached into the bowl and wanted a "blue one" (Almond Joy). His daddy told him to get another couple for dad. So I threw a couple more into the kid's bucket. Instead of saying "thank you" his daddy told him to say "You rock!" Little boy looked up at me and said "Ew Wock!" Made my night!

We had about 80 kids. A guy I used to work with said he used to get about 300 where he used to live. That's when I break open the m&m's bag and give them out one by one. lol

Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Ways, and 4 kinds of M&M's, plain, peanut, almond, and peanut butter. All full size bars and packs, as usual. We don't get that many kids anymore, though. Maybe 30 or so.

We bought a mixed box of 70 mini chocolate bars,had 4 kids,I still gave each one a few.All the kids have grown up on our street. Now the wife and I have to eat the rest!! LOL..

We must have had 200 + kids. We ran out about 7:30 and had to start giving out the wife's Nutritional Bars and Low fat popcorn (Yuck!!:vom:)

We didn't get many kids and today the leftovers are in a zip-lock on the front seat of my car. I will be dropping it off at a dentist who is participating in a program that send the candy to our troops to bribe the local kids into not shooting them.

A good cause and use for that stuff.

I always give out Old Dutch potato chips...This year I had 11 kids...I have a 150 bags of chips to eat over the winter.

-
Back