What are your favorite Mopar parts vendors?

-

MRGTX

Reaction score
What are your favorite Mopar parts vendors?

What companies sell the oddball stuff like heater cores, lenses, trim, random bits and pieces, etc?

I have just started really getting into straightening up my Dart...but I just found R/T Specialties..very impressed so far. They carry tons odd clips and fasteners. (No affiliation!) Don't know how their service is, no order yet.

http://rtspecialties.net/

Thanks!

Make sure when you go to place your order you call them directly. You may have to try a few times during they day or days to reach someone. Dont place an order online and expect a call back, I have place a couple and am still waiting on a call. Apparently Tom is very busy and does most of his business via the phone.

Jacks Auto parts
Legendary Interiors
Stockton Wheels
Texas Acres
Fine lines

In no particular order, though all have been excellent.

Billys car2 (Small).JPG

When restoring my Scamp last year and earlier this year, I used:

Penstar Reproductions
RT Specialties
Detriot Muscle Technologies
Steele Rubber
E-Body Parts

and had good expereinces with all of them.

I had good luck with Hughes engine and Promax carbs. Andrews Racing trans also treated me good. Mazzolini was another good source.

Ray Barton, Mancini, Jeg's. When R/T Specialties was in Mesa Az. I'd use them to get the "odd stuff" I needed. Tom was good, prices fair so I had no complaints. Locally, Gary Knight at Knight Racing has treated me REAL well--Can't say enough about him.:thumbup: Again, locally Jason Cozzilini :thumbup: has always been more than fair with me and he knows Mopars & AMCs! Try finding an experienced AMC mechanic nowadays. Strangely enough there seems to be too few GOOD raceshops around here for a city this size.:scratch:

I've used Year One, The Paddock, Jacks Auto Parts, P.G. Classic Reproduction, Metromopar (Ebay), Sherman Auto Parts,Tallzagautions (Ebay), Flashalex (Ebay), Perffucool (Ebay), Firestone Collectibles, with no troubles or any kind.

I've used Summit and Jegs of course but the hard to find items like stripes, emblems, trim, weather striping, etc... I used the above sellers.

for me:

bob mazzolini racing
jacks auto parts
penstar reproductions
mr moparts
magnum hp
legendary auto interiors

and maybe some others i have forgotten.

Purchased many of times from Dante @ www.dantesparts.com Super easy guy to deal with. Charges actual shipping and no BS. Would HIGHLY recommend to the group for parts. He has an online catalog with prices and usually discounts large orders and runs sales around holidays.

I was doing a search on Detriot Muscle and thought I should bring this topic back up. ....are these vendors still on top?

-
Back