What is the piece called that goes here?

-

J.B.

Reaction score
What is the piece called that goes here

E77DCF68-6029-400D-A08B-ECD554283E2A.jpeg

Cat Whiskers with a Chrome trim bead on it.

It keeps the glass off the steel door frame when you roll the window up and down.

Screenshot_20230514-181841_Firefox.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Im just going to get double stick molding trim strip to go there

Sounds like a good idea, just keep looking for the correct belt molding trim for it. Someone on this site might have it & is willing to sell it, but probably won't be cheap.

Check with Jim Rinhart aka Rhino. He probably has them. I believe his handle here is "hemiss dart" or something similar.
Good luck hunting.

I would try to find the correct metal trim first. That trim you're talking about is "chromed" plastic and yellows ant turns turdy colors pretty quickly. That's a damn nice lookin ride you have. It deserves the real thing if you can find it.

I would try to find the correct metal trim first. That trim you're talking about is "chromed" plastic and yellows ant turns turdy colors pretty quickly. That's a damn nice lookin ride you have. It deserves the real thing if you can find it.
I was thinking the matte black trim not chrome

I was thinking the matte black trim not chrome
I'm not sure it ever came black, but metal would be better than what you were talkin about. Hey, it's your car. It was just a suggestion. Black could look good with other black accents.

Car will have black wheels and black accents including the scoops but it beats holes everywhere

@J.B. Are you still looking for this trim pieces? see post #14
I have a complete set 8 pcs
2 (still on spare doors)
2 for qtr window
2 curved pcs
2 screws
some clips
pm me for more info

5F4FBC54-EF1E-4C64-A99D-E2907B9883DA.jpeg

3EBB7178-E4DE-4A69-910B-4F3E246F44F8.jpeg

-
Back