What is this? Need Japanese translator.

-

Darthomas

Ashamed to be seen in foreign cars
Reaction score
Is this a thing where you take two of your old license plates and screw them onto the sides to make a nifty carrying box, tool box, or whatever you want box?
Nice Cuda, nice bellbottom flares.
8649333710_40ee72a72c_b.jpg

Well someone is going to be in big trouble. It's obvious they didn't proof read this before it went to press! Man all the miss spelled words!

Dunno, but that model looks a little like Traci Lords....How about an Ammo can with holes on the side?

it is a message to the Japanese people. It says: "Buy American muscle car and bring as many as possible to Japan and dumb American will buy Prius to fund it and in end we end up with better car because we smarter" HAHA ***laugh that does not match mouth motion****

This morning I am noticing how the flares make her butt look small.
I wonder why women forgot about that effect, after decades of hearing the popular reference about the opposite, "Do these .... make my butt look big?"

It says, "Buy a Clysler".... (That's how they pronounce the "r")...

You don't like flares, Louie, or you don't think it makes any difference in overall proportion or perspective?

Typical Asian ads.
Not only can't they get the sentence structure, but that Cuda somehow turned into a 4 door car in the bottom pic.

Typical Asian ads.
Not only can't they get the sentence structure, but that Cuda somehow turned into a 4 door car in the bottom pic.
that's a different car silly, just look at the license plate on the tool box

That's a Gran Coupe Barracuda too..... The model looks inflatable.....

It doesn't have the smaller rear window for the gran coupe...

But it is badged on the tail panel..... Small rear window is Challenger SE or Barracuda convertible.

70ply65218-3.jpg

The barracuda gran coupe was equivalent to the challenger se, they both came with smaller back window and the over head console...

-
Back