What modern tire size to replace E70-14s?

-
Any chance that is streetlegal?
And 275 might be a bit narrow for a 10 inch wheel :(

Yes, It is full tread and DOT legal.

Most guys, especially on here run narrow wheels for a given tire. You don't want a ton of sidewall past the rim. It's bad for handling and it's bad for straight line traction. As you run a wider wheel it flattens the tread surface at any given air pressure.

That hoosier is 10.10" section width in an 8" wheel. So it would certainly work on a 10" wheel. It would just be wider and function better.

I run a 13.10" section width tire on an 11.25" wheel for reference.

Yes, It is full tread and DOT legal.

Most guys, especially on here run narrow wheels for a given tire. You don't want a ton of sidewall past the rim. It's bad for handling and it's bad for straight line traction. As you run a wider wheel it flattens the tread surface at any given air pressure.

That hoosier is 10.10" section width in an 8" wheel. So it would certainly work on a 10" wheel. It would just be wider and function better.

I run a 13.10" section width tire on an 11.25" wheel for reference.

good
the two things i would worry about is the bead not seating properly...and looking like those jackmonkey VW owners

Try Pro-Trac. Think they still carry the N50-14.

great, ill give them a call
thanks

good
the two things i would worry about is the bead not seating properly...and looking like those jackmonkey VW owners

you won't look like a jackmonkey lol

Heres that wheel and tire combo.

16378_10204960777488574_6317630999826702274_n.jpg

Thanks rocco, that does look good

(i was worried to see something like this)

tire.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back