What the **** is this?

-

mp67dart

Reaction score
I just got through pulling the head of my 198 /6 This was lying inbetween the # 6 oil return in between the last to lifters. This motor has 46k org. miles.

what 005 (Small).jpg

what 006 (Small).jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was a great answer. i have to concur.lol

Solid cam motor, right?

It fell off when the valves were being adjusted! LOL

The last time that engine was apart the mechanic must have had the same Piece of $*&t grainger feeler guages that I do.That piece is always falling off and My guages scattered all over My tool box.I'd peen the end but I need to use them out of the holder occasionally.

I've looked everywhere for that nut. LOL

Im just glad I found. I guess it might be good that this ol car hasnt been driven much in the last 15 yrs.

/6's are the best aren't they?

Undamageable bastards,...........not to be confused with inglorious bastards-good movie by the way.

I thought it was the Golden nut prize like Wonkers Golden ticket. Danm! I thought you were about to win something. What a jip!

Well, look at it this way: you could've found half that gear, later, in your oilpan or something.. with the other half smeared into a cylinder wall.

(That's what would happen to me, anyway)

LOL, I once pulled the pan of a 340 I bought, and dropped it in and ran it for 2 years,engine still in the car. Found a bolt for the cam thrust plate, a piston pin clip, a mangled pushrod, and a button off someones shirt. Then I had to tear it all down, scared to death. Everything good, I guess slobs rebuilt the engine.

LOL, I once pulled the pan of a 340 I bought, and dropped it in and ran it for 2 years,engine still in the car. Found a bolt for the cam thrust plate, a piston pin clip, a mangled pushrod, and a button off someones shirt. Then I had to tear it all down, scared to death. Everything good, I guess slobs rebuilt the engine.

Man, I thought I was going to one up you as I was reading this thread by saying I found a beautiful, unrusted 1/4"-20 x 1" bolt in the oil pan of an International Scout last winter! But after I read this I realized I was short by a couple of ridiculous items...

Really? It depends who's feeling em! LOL
I prefer ninja chicks....cause pirate chicks have crabs!:downtown::la:

tec74_demotivational.jpg

-
Back