Whats the temp where you live?

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just went outside to go to work and my trusty Dodge wont start. Figured it must be cold. It is 4 degrees F. here right now. Was negative 2 last night. What beautiful weather. NOT!!!! How is it were you all are at?

It's been below freezing here for over a week. 14 below (F) tuesday night, 8 for a high. Brutal cold! Water lines are going to be breaking all over town soon.

0 overnight low, up to 4 now I think. Supposed to get up to a balmy 14 degrees this afternoon.

Currently 12 degrees F, but alot colder with windchill. It was -54 F with windchill two nights ago.

+ 14 F in Oregon this AM... but it feels a bunch warmer since that wind died down. And really dry... No ice to scrape :-D

-26* celcius right now. It was -34* here yesterday morning. Working outside sucks right now.:angry7:

codfish

Here in Idaho was in the negs last night and about 4*F right now.

HATE IT

-RPM

12 degree in reno

dont know what it is in vegas but i probably could be wearing shorts compared to this place

It's been below freezing here for over a week. 14 below (F) tuesday night, 8 for a high. Brutal cold! Water lines are going to be breaking all over town soon.
Add about 2 or three degrees to Parkers temprature and you will have Littletons' Temp.

Currently 43 degrees..but going to be cold this weekend,i just fired the pellet stove up to make sure everything is ok...

-
Back