where is everyone from?

-
Where is everyone from? Home! Of course!

Macon, Georgia (south of Atlanta and North of Fort Valley) via Newark and Clifton, New Jersey!

Biloxi MS is where I curently live but I hate to say I'm from here nothing like the Carolina's North to be exact a little town called Emerald Isle.

Born and raised in Detroit Meechigan(!), traveled the world and landed in San Antonio Texas. I'm not from Texas but I got here as fast as I could!

Providence, KY. Not many from KY post on here but I do know of a few.

From Detroit area, now in Bowling Green, Ky.:cheers:

Attachments

• 3 Cars in Toy Box Oct. (10) 006.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 116
I am a native Oregonian born and raised in New York both upstate and the Island, I pinstriped my way around this country for years whether Florida, Vegas, L.A. the Heartland, the southwest, all over. I reside in southern Oregon where I live a love hate relationship with those who surround me as I am one with nature and all its families. I love animals, vehicles, weapons and hand to hand combat with a brush. I am a genuine hand pinstriper with years of experience :)

I live in Buford, GA. About 45 minutes from the center or Atlanta. I grew up in New Milford, NJ, about 20 minutes away from Newark, NJ :-D

Your welcome to park the FSTFISH here anytime! :cheers:

watch what you offer,,,,, im looking for a change,and i see you have plenty of garage space,,,lol

Attachments

• 75% smaller.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 139
Originally from Lutherville, MD, Lived in St. Louis, MO and Keller, TX (just north of Ft. Worth) now in Spring Hill, FL ( just north of Tampa/St. Pete).

-
Back