where is everyone from?

-

aarong5

Aaron Grimes
Reaction score
I am from london kentucky, and it seems like from what I have read everyone on here is from georgia florida or california, may be a flop but I kinda wanna see where everyone is from. who knows we may find we are living a few miles away haha.Join Date: Nov 2009

Welcome to FABO.I,m a far ways away.I,m from Toronto,Canada were the leaves are falling and the old Mopars are rusting LOL

I'm about as far away as you can get, without leaving the planet.....opposite side, opposite hemisphere.....Australia.

Attachments

• IMGP5618.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 88
Eastern Shore of Virginia:salute:

DSC_0004-2.jpg

I live in Washington State.
To dmoore: I have to say I hate you for have a 5 car garage, but nice setup though.

S,EASTER,PA HERE home of the philly cheese steak,,

but i think im moving to the eastern shores of VA,,,

north east of pittsburgh by about 50 miles. another easy way to find fabo members is to check out the fabo map that is on here somewhere.

North central Montana not far from the Canadian border. Area is made up of farm and ranch lands, with a mix of prairie, valley, and mountain terrain.

Mooresville, IN

Was in London is afternoon, wish I had seen this before today, could have stopped by to trick or treat ................. LOL

Still some cars in your area Seen several clean older trucks on the road ( not restored just good shape)

-
Back