White/parchment interior- dash colour?

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I have parchment interior in my Duster and the dash is tan. I'm not a huge fan of the colour of it. It used to have tan carpeting in it but I'm putting in black. I'm thinking of painting my dash black and installing a black dash pad since I need a new one anyways. Guys with white or parchment interiors, what colour is the dash in your car? Pictures would be great!

I have the same interior combo , does anyone know the code for the dash paint and where to get it ?

EV2AAR, you can go to most auto paint supply stores and they can mix you up a batch of paint in any color you wish. Take a part off the dash for reference and just match it up to paint chips at the paint store. The pics I am posting is of the interior job I did on my car early this past spring. My car interior was all blue and I wanted something different. 69bronzeT5 and EV2AAR, hope the pics give you some ideas! A note of interest is the paint on the dash. Since the dash holds to a more of a satin finish than a glossy finish I tried something different and the result was what I wanted and the finish has held up to washings and wear and tear all season. I used a ready to paint out of the can dye with a flexible agent added as I used the same dye on the pad, armrests, and a pillar trim, steering column, and plasic bezel at the base of the steering column as the blue on these parts was a few shades off from what I needed to get this two tone look I wanted. This dye works on both metal and plastic. It is a DuPont product and was just poured out of the can into the paint jar and sprayed with no mixing any thinner in. Check out the pics and see for yourself. Hope this gives you guys some ideas and helps out.
Chas.

new car pics 031.JPG

new car pics 038.JPG

new car pics 039.JPG

new car pics 046.JPG

new car pics 054.JPG

new car pics 035.JPG

new car pics 043.JPG

new car pics 044.JPG

According to the Chrysler paint sheets, the dash is a dark parchment poly and the carpet is a dark brown.

interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

OOOHHH, that car appears to be a 74/75 Valiant Brougham with the deluxe split bench with the cloth. Wish mine was like that, very nice.
Chas.

H22A4, I have some Valiant brougham dash bezels, defrost vents and steering column bezels in that color if you are looking??
Chas.

009.JPG

010.JPG

parts 03 013.JPG

-
Back