Who here bought a golden ticket

-
I never realized I could get into heaven for only $99.99. I guess it was just a limited time sale..

awww man I bought one because it looked legit ....even had a serial number stamped on the ticket which made me think it was real ....the serial number checked out fine it is RM23F8R245761.

dang and to think I was getting a grand entrance to heaven ready.

So let me get this straight... You have REALGold tickets to heaven. But.. Instead of using them, your going to sell them to go to the planet made of crack! That's just too damn funny. LMAO

I bought one, but it was from a Wonka bar!! Was told I could have a Golden Goose.....and I want it NOW!!!

The fact that they had more than 10k on them at the time of their arrest means they sold more than 100 of them since their last trip to the crack house alone , that sure speaks volumes about your population and education system .

I wonder if they would sell on Ebay? I have a few at a reduced cost.

Gosh, if people are that stupid maybe I should go live with this page. LOL
http://www.letsgocomputers.com/karmafix.htm

Check it out, and be sure to check the pricing options and disclaimer.
I did it as a sarcastic thing to mess with someone we knew, and they took it seriously. (Figures)

Shouldn't be to hard to find Jesus and arrest him as it would seam he likes to hang out behind your local KFC after all it was him that gave them the "gold". Could be a good money maker for KFC come get yah chicken and yah might meet Jesus hanging out back

STUPPID.COM puts up a lot of crazy stuff. Even says so on the site. This is funny, and I could easily see it happening, but I doubt its true. A little soap and water, a couple pieces of scotch tape, and that guy would clean right up.

How come all of the cool **** happens when I'm nowhere to be found?

I seriously want one of these.

I'm willing to pay face value.

No joke.

How come all of the cool **** happens when I'm nowhere to be found?

I seriously want one of these.

I'm willing to pay face value.

No joke.

The scary thing is that I know your not joking

Btw did you ever get a dollar store evil stick?

No.

Not yet, anyway.

My max bid was $90.

They went up to $380 at christmas. Should have snapped it up at $150

Come on.

My Neil Diamond sweater, for your golden ticket, purchased directly from two crack heads who allegedly had a pet alligator.

I need to get into heaven.

If you're looking for car parts, let me know. I also have a breakdancing record, Santa/ Old lady glasses (depending on which side of the package you are viewing), an Odyssey 2 video game/ home computer console, A TV with a pneumatic remote that I'm going to turn into a fish tank and an extra copy of UHF on DVD and VHS.

Lol, the only legit Golden Ticket in my book is the one to the Wonka Factory. Willie Wonka gave them out in the movie thru the Wonka bars. Though only in the movie.....Here is one of the prop Golden tickets used at the Warner Brothers Studios. If it does not look like this than its no Golden Ticket, lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 100
#-o Yeah and i had Elvis over chopping me out fitting the Dougs on the Dart!

Yeah well I am not going to heaven. I am goin to the other place as I have heard that there is no Mopars in heaven since Dodge brought out the Demon!

-
Back