Who would and who wouldn't?

-
No Brainer...

GYC for a Complete nut and bolt MOPAR restoration

Foose for an Amazing Custom

GMG for Partying

-AlV

GYC if i had money ..... but sliding the car YOU spent years doing into gear for the first time is a feeling ya can't get with a check book .... jmo

I agree only I would want to build my car. I just thought for fun if you had to hand over your pride to someone to build.

I'd let Foose go on mine. He rarely modifies the body of anything on his show, and if the wheels, or the stereo in the trunk are the only issues, both can easily be swapped for anything you want, after he fact, and you can probably sell the Wheels for more than the cost of whatever you're replacing them with.

btw, the 2 tone paint jobs... Well many of them are drop dead gorgeous, but, if you're not into that, just make sure your wife let's them know about it before your cars is "boosted". ;)

Remember, the whole idea of his show is to give you what you want, based on the info he gathers from your family and friend.

I like the look of gas monkey cars. If they weren't hacks I would let them have my dart for a while. Foose is just like Boyd codington or whatever his name was. Give me a normal paint job with some fatties on the back and a interior I wolnt be afraid to sit in.

I like the look of gas monkey cars. If they weren't hacks I would let them have my dart for a while. Foose is just like Boyd codington or whatever his name was. Give me a normal paint job with some fatties on the back and a interior I wolnt be afraid to sit in.

Foose will give you any paint job you want. Same with the wheels, and same with any other portion of the car. That's the whole point.

His workmanship is far better than most of these other jokers on TV, and he designs the car toy YOUR specs.

Been watching Bitchin' Rides and seems like some quality builds.
Might have to add them to the list.

I really like Bitchin Rides and Fantom Works, both good shows. I have my DVR set to record them so I can watch them on the weekend when home.

That. Btw if someone "boosted" my car I would rip down the walls and embarrass myself on national TV.

Yea,Would have to add Dave Kindig(Bitchin Rides) to the list for me.Him or Foose would please me. It does disappoint me to hear you have to pay parts and taxes on the builds. I assume they probably charge full retail price.I'm just a cheapskate I guess.

I would like to have some of the work done by Foose.

from everything I hear he is just like on TV "a great guy" an a real crasftsman

no I'm not into the XXL wheels and tires or the low rider type rake

if you could design the car and they build it that would be great.

Tucking the bumpers is one mod he does to most the cars and one of the best mods. The interior guys are the best in the business on customs

but when it comes to attention to detail, probably have to do it yourself. When putting the heater hoses on my car and standing back and looking at it had to remove one and turn it around and loosen and twist the other so the lettering on the hoses was going the right way and look the same on both

I'd consider Foose, if the car was just a normal Mopar, not some highly sought after collectible. I would have considered Counts Customs, until the episode where they took a very nice Charger, and stuck a rivet-on 6pack scoop onto the original hood. The car didn't need it at all.

Everyone who is sayin Gas Monkey are hacks do realize that Aaron and Richard were on the "A" team for overhaulin back in the day. But regardless of what anyone thinks of their work it is an entertaining show.

Everyone who is sayin Gas Monkey are hacks do realize that Aaron and Richard were on the "A" team for overhaulin back in the day. But regardless of what anyone thinks of their work it is an entertaining show.

Post number one and that's what you put. Sort of random but I like the aggressiveness. Anyways I do not have cable so I don't watch any of these shows anymore. However, I was at my parents and saw one of their first episodes where they built some sort of gasser. I can't remember what exactly they did to make me question their builds but it turned me off pretty quick. I understand Aaron does great work and I have seen it in magazines and such but the shop can still be a hack. I see it daily at my work, we need a specific part to repair something but it isn't available so we have to make something work. That is a hack job. I am more then capable of doing the job right but if I can't get the part then it's going to be a hack job in my book.

Post number one and that's what you put. Sort of random but I like the aggressiveness. Anyways I do not have cable so I don't watch any of these shows anymore. However, I was at my parents and saw one of their first episodes where they built some sort of gasser. I can't remember what exactly they did to make me question their builds but it turned me off pretty quick. I understand Aaron does great work and I have seen it in magazines and such but the shop can still be a hack. I see it daily at my work, we need a specific part to repair something but it isn't available so we have to make something work. That is a hack job. I am more then capable of doing the job right but if I can't get the part then it's going to be a hack job in my book.

only way I`d let foose do my 68fish is the body work and a solid color paint job, " AND NO FOOSE WHEELS!"

working under close supervision of the experts. probably just parts monkeys off camera.. hey i need this part. they get said part and hand it to the expert. hey i need a wrench.. gets wrench and hands it to expert.

those two look like fun to go out for a few beers with but no way would i let those two hacks touch a car of mine.

None of them. All manufactured drama for the cameras. Sort of defeats the purpose of being in the hobby. "Owner Built, Owner Abused!"
JMHO-DRO:)

None of them. All manufactured drama for the cameras. Sort of defeats the purpose of being in the hobby. "Owner Built, Owner Abused!"
JMHO-DRO:)

I have to disagree, Fantom Works is an excellent show for correctly restoring a car. They do fantastic work. Out of all of the shows I watch, when I have the opportunity, IT is absolutely the best.

But, I do agree with the second sentence.

I have to disagree, Fantom Works is an excellent show for correctly restoring a car. They do fantastic work. Out of all of the shows I watch, when I have the opportunity, IT is absolutely the best.

But, I do agree with the second sentence.

I enjoy Fantomworks as well, I think they are the most professional of the bunch. I also enjoy GYC! I just want to do my own work and the manufactured drama becomes very tiresome to me!

Personally I kinda like "Bitchin Rides". I know their all tv show drama to a certain extent. But I think if you actually went to a couple of the aforementioned builders, they probably would do what ever you wanted and perform a a good job, given the time.
Course if money is no object that is......:D

None of them we got plenty of restoration shops right here in the new england area who's work is just as good if not better why would i ship a car to any of those "jokers"...

-
Back