Who would and who wouldn't?

-
My pet peeve is everbodys always moaning about time.Its rush, rush, rush.We only have so much time.They go on and on like that Mad Hatter in the Alice in Wonderland book.
I stopped watching those a long time ago.

Well, after seeing the awesome job they did on the 65 Cuda they had, hands down my choice would be those Desert Car Kings guys!! Already shipped my prize ride over there for that "special" treatment!!!

Seriously, I would let Foose do about anything to my car, and actually sent in an entry to have Nellas car done on Overhaulin, but they cancelled the show for a while and guess they lost my stuff or something! I thought Foose would bite on doing a car for a Mopar girl like Nella!! Oh well, I'll have to do it myself!! Geof

Seriously, I would let Foose do about anything to my car, and actually sent in an entry to have Nellas car done on Overhaulin, but they cancelled the show for a while and guess they lost my stuff or something! I thought Foose would bite on doing a car for a Mopar girl like Nella!! Oh well, I'll have to do it myself!! Geof

My kids sent in an entry for me but when we found out you had to pay for parts(probably full retail) we wrote and opted out even tho I doubt we would have been picked any way since we are outside of California.

-
Back