Why abodiesonly?

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
im just curious why did you join abodiesonly im sure there are a bunch of other a body sites but why this one? i did it cause there is a great group of people we have on here and i was told by someone it was a awsome site and that i would learn alot and i met alot of great people on here and definalty learned alot thanks FABO

you answered your own question, i heard it was a great site if you have an a body and i live in the uk,

I haven't found another site where members help each other out like they do on here! Whether it's a little info, or sending a part out free or inviting you to stay at their home. Great bunch of people here!!

i was always coming across the website when looking for answers through google for my dart and my charger. seemed like a great group of people so i figured, why not join!? i love it!

After I bought my first A-body Mopar I ran into some problems with it,found this site and got answers instantly.After I fixed the car,I came back to the site and started reading more to learn more about the car.I now have 2 A-bodies and can,t stop reading.Also bought and sold lots of hard to find parts that you just can,t find in Ontario.Help doctor I have an addiction!!LOL!!This IS the best A-bodies site period!! It,s the members that make it #1.

I found this site through another, Moparchat, by following a link to Rumblefish's budget 318 build. If I recall correctly.

I've been a member on a fishing forum for years, so I figured that there must be a Mopar forum where people talked Mopar. I tried a couple others, but this is the only one that I frequent anymore.

Y'all are just too friendly :toothy10:.

And some are real funny.

And then there's Keith. His contributions are priceless :cheers:.

googled info. on a bodies and up came FABO, i looked at it for a few minutes thought, "this is cool" and never looked back. Tons of great people and great info. have kept me here and keep me comin back!!

I stumbled across this site on MoParts. It was in Adam's signature and I said " Hey! I have an A body!" and I joined. Then after a few years they gave me a job.

Be careful. It could happen to you....
8)

I stumbled across this site on MoParts. It was in Adam's signature and I said " Hey! I have an A body!" and I joined. Then after a few years they gave me a job.

Be careful. It could happen to you.... 8)

No need for a job here welfare is too good to me :toothy10:

I came in here because I have one of the young guns in the family with an A-body of his own. Once I started seeing the "family" of FABO I became impressed. Not many other places will you see people treating each other like they do on here. Hell, I've had friends who don't treat me as well some do on here.

Looking for parts stumbled on the site.This place is so addictive it's unbeleivable.It's like family around here.Everyone is so friendly and helpful,they were there when I need them a few weeks ago,it helped more than they know.The tech support is second to none.8)

I just ran across it one day also. This was right after I bought my Dart a couple of years ago. After meeting several great FABO members online, buying some parts on FABO and getting TONS of great advise and info, I decided to upgrade to GOLD member status. Cheap price for such a great site.

I was bitten by the Mopar bug back in '69 when I bought my 340 Swinger. I thought I had it beat until I relapsed a few years ago and bought my current '69 Dart.
Shortly after, I was surfing the net looking at A-body sites one night and found FABO. Monitored the site for a short while and saw what a great group of helpful and caring people are here and joined.
Added FABO addiction to my Mopar fever. My wife tells me it's terminal now, I'll never get over it.

I tryed a few outher places befor,it took to long to get help.Here the help is fast and spot on.

The free wealth of knowledge is here; not " answer that question, for $9, and be dead wrong"

It was an article on the 68 blue Formula S in one of the mopar magazines I read with a 416 shortly after I got my own 68 Formula S. Mine now finally has that 416 as well. This is the best site I have ever been on and I have been checking it just about daily reading and learning for years now. I guess I am a lurker because I don't reply that much over all as you can see but I have learned so much from this site.

I know Adam and he said it was cool. I found a much more supportive environment here. We dont always agree but there isnt the belittling and BS that many other sites have. This is the only site I've ever given monetary support to members because they needed it and others asked. I've been here for a while and I like the moderation too.

googled info. on a bodies and up came FABO, i looked at it for a few minutes thought, "this is cool" and never looked back. Tons of great people and great info. have kept me here and keep me comin back!!
Ditto for me. Lots of fun, info, nice people.

I had never posted on a forum until joining FABO; because it did not make sense, until seeing the genuine concerns to help everyone that are here.Also if someone got out of line, the Moderators would step in and sort things out instead of letting it go on and on; thus bringing down the moral of the whole site. So thank you Moderators for a job well done! Also the Administration posts too, making me feel that I am part of something that is real and growing. God bless you`ll. Wayne

-
Back