why is it that every goof in a new challenger wants to race me?

-
Whatever! I will whoop all of you on my bike! You guys couldn't even keep up!!!:bootysha::toothy10:

100_6254.jpg

nothing like a winters bike ride.... my traditional New Years Eve "lets go cruisin' lol.

Attachments

• gm 184.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 82
clueless in the sense that when your time is up.. its up. sure you can live
a life of mediocre, mundane existance, tryin to minimize your chances of
a pre-mature death. but is that really living? I think not. if a dear smokes me..
oh well. I can just as easily be smoked by a car while crossing the street,
which according to statistics is a WAY greater probability then hitting a deer with
a motocycle. btw,, getting smoked by a car is exactly what happened to me.
hence my months of absence from abody forums. I see life a bit differently now....

live it.. don't just exist in it.

Can't agree with your outlook, but it is your right.
Myself, I am content knowing that I have raised two amazing kids, and have put them through school, and on their way to living their own lives. My days of stupid stunts are long gone, but at least my grand kids won't refer to me as "that crazy old bastard who dies doing something stupid" .....on two wheels anyway. :-D

I like bikes, don't own one but they're nice....I like it when bikers have girlfriends on the back and I get to drive behind them looking at their asses *** cracks and g strings tramp stamps .....and stretch marks and .....LOL

it's a gamble..

Whatever! I will whoop all of you on my bike! You guys couldn't even keep up!!!:bootysha::toothy10:

100_6254.jpg

JR,
Looks to be one of those hi-po flattie motors.
Whenya gonna put a turbo on it so there will be NO question of how fast it is??

I like bikes, don't own one but they're nice....I like it when bikers have girlfriends on the back and I get to drive behind them looking at their asses *** cracks and g strings tramp stamps .....and stretch marks and .....LOL

it's a gamble..
no stretch marks here... God I love bikes.....

Attachments

• bikini-motorcycle.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 120
no videos of my bike wheelie yet but here is me on a quad
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krEoux2_Nb0"]YouTube - long 4 wheeler wheelie[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqEpEX2ysQ"]YouTube - mile wheelie quad.... ds 650[/ame]

Not in to two wheelers but I do ride quads. Have a lot of fun on them.
Got me a Raptor that is built and bored to a 727cc.

Here is one of me having a little fun in the sand.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZpCvOfI7PU"]YouTube - Playing around in Glamis[/ame]

Here is one of my drag racing up the china wall. I am the one in white on the white bike.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9I5FSkwsc"]YouTube - quad hill race[/ame]

Bikes are quick and fast. Never raced one before but one time on the freeway I got to play a little with one. I was in my Dart going to a show. Riding along with me cutting through traffic was this lady on a green bike. She was good I could tell and we would take turns getting through traffic. Then all of a sudden traffic almost stops. So we start cutting through it. Next thing you know we star seeing some kind of hatch back rices then more. As we get up a little farther we are now suronded buy them. We can now see why traffic is so slow. The ricers are taking turns taking up all three lanes and going from a stop and racing each other. So we get up to the front row and they take off. But me and the lady on the bike were ready. One of them got a little ahead of the others and I blew through that hole and past them like they were sitting still. The bike lady was right there with me. So we are going through the gears and I hit 120 and decide that she wins. At that point I am at 5500RPM and looking for another gear that I don't have so I let of. She just keep on going and took off in to the sun set

no stretch marks here... God I love bikes.....

That picture shows stupidity in its highest form anyone that rides a bike without a helmet is a moron...or as my wife an R.N. of 25 plus years like to call them "donor cycles"..you gonna' ride wear a helmet!!!

A car that can beat a bike. Sadly. Its a Honda:angry7:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFFudEJnjk"]YouTube - 701hp S2000 From Hell-Part1[/ame]

One thing I have to add to this conversation. People who don't wear the proper gear, i.e. a helmet and a good jacket and pants, are looking to get hurt. I mean, sure, that girl is hot as hell on the back of that bike, heck, I'd probably almost wreck cuz I'd be busy staring:toothy10: but if they wrecked or some idiot hit them in traffic or at a redlight, she wouldn't be too beautiful anymore.:angry7: I dont own a bike because I know I would probably hurt myself on it.
I kept trying to talk my sister's husband into taking his '06 R1 and putting a turbo on it but he sold it recently and picked up a Harley instead, the funny thing is that my sister wishes he still had the R1 cuz she had fun riding it. Both wore full gear and quite a bit of padding.

Bikes just aren't my thing, call me a pussy if you want, but I like my cars. Just like having something I can ride year round and something I know a decent bit about. Maybe I will build a street bike one day from scratch just to see what I can do. I just like customizing things alot:-D

100_6254.jpg

You wanna race?:-D 40 mph baby:toothy10:
Oh and in the back ground I striping rust off the fenders of the Valiant8)

Attachments

• P9071337.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 76
I guess your right, I must be clueless. I personally know two people that within the last three years have hit deer while on a bike around here, in broad daylight. Sorry, not worth it to me.
Don't get me wrong, there was a time when I rode and I still carry a motorcycle license but I seldom ride. I have better things to live for now than that thrill.
A friend of mine can't seem to not get a 100+ MPH ticket every year either, they are just too easy to speed on. Can't afford that either.

It's hell becoming a scared old fart isn't it? :clock:

:-D

-
Back