wooohooo!! my new wheels came today...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
check them out.... got them from http://www.americanmuscle.com/ ( thanks to bill reilly for turning me on to their website) i ordered them yesterday at about 1pm and they were here at 2:30 pm when i got home.. now that is service.. and how can you beat $129 each for a 17 X 8 rim and free shipping... the pics don't do them much justice.. they are sweet in person.. they are gonna look awesome on the car. now i need to save for tires..... i have been dying to put a set of wheels on this car ever since the alter-k went in last year.. well its another step closer now...

rims002.jpg

rims003.jpg

rims004.jpg

rims005.jpg

rims006.jpg

Very very nice abodyjoe!!! :thumbup:
I like the M in the center, Mopar
Witch car are they going on?
And do you have a pic of it? :blob:

man.if they had anthracite..i'd be gettin them right now... :-(..maybe black will have to do..what's teh offset and stuff??? tell me how they fit too..and if you come by some anthracites...hook me up

Those will look awesome with some nice Cooper Zeon Tires wrapped around them!!! :thumbup:

those are sick

how do i find out if they will fit my 73 like i mean how wide cna i go and how big and what size tire i will need thanks

give us all the details about back spacing off set i am looking to put 17 on my 73 dart swinger help a brother out

Wilnutt said:
man.if they had anthracite..i'd be gettin them right now... :-(..maybe black will have to do..what's teh offset and stuff??? tell me how they fit too..and if you come by some anthracites...hook me up

summit has grey ones for $129 each..

This is the max backspacing with 66-72 E/B/A body disk brakes and 73-
76 A/E-body spindles/disks:

For 15" rims 4.5" backspacing
For 16" rims 5" backspacing
For 17" rims 5.5" backspacing Some rims can go 5.72 backspacing and you should check outer tie rod and upper ball joint clearance.

Those are some real nice shoes!!!! You can never go wrong with black and yellow!!!

They will look really good on the car Joe!! :thumbup:

Kinda funny, at first glance I wasn't sure about your pic with the one wheel all boxed up....My screen only showed that one pic with your write-up and I thought..hummmm, he could at least take it out of the bag......then I scrolled down :lol: They look great!

Looks like the Dart is turning from a 1/4 miler into an autocrosser. Are those 17 x 8`s all the way around? What tires are you saving for? Nice wheels Joe, they`ll look sharp on your Dart!

Longgone said:
Looks like the Dart is turning from a 1/4 miler into an autocrosser. Are those 17 x 8`s all the way around? What tires are you saving for? Nice wheels Joe, they`ll look sharp on your Dart!

i'm guessin' he's gettin 235/45-17's..am i right joe?or you wantin' 255/55-17's in teh back?

yea 17 x 8 all around. yea i want it more drivable.. don't get me wrong i have a good time at the drag strip but every time i go i sit in line for 2 hours and only get one run in because someone breakes something... my goal is to beable to drive the car anywhere. i want to take it the 7 hours to the nats maybe next year. just think i'll enjoy it more having it able to ride and handle like a new car... i'll probably put a smaller cam in it and take the 3:91 gear out and go to a 3:23 and maybe even put the A/C back in the car sometime down the road as i can afford and collect parts... but who knows. i seem to change my mind every week...lol.

you can gettim' for $439.00 for a set of 4...just need center cap, wheel stems,lug nuts, and longer studs ...hey joe...what kinda studs did you get?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

thats a nice price... the grey is cheaper in summit too for some reason.. looks like i will be able to use the stock studs since i won't be needing a spacer..

i'm guessin' he's gettin 235/45-17's..am i right joe?or you wantin' 255/55-17's in teh back?

i'm going with :

front 225/50-17 = 26 X 8.5

rear 275/50-17 = 27.8 X 10.8

what do you guys think of these rims on a duster my dusters like light yellow

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/p...ctsmo.p.ang.jpg

i think they would look nice....

did you check these guys out yet?

http://www.coyswheel.com./coys.html

wonde rif anyones ever used the new 18" charger rims???hmmm

Wilnutt said:
wonde rif anyones ever used the new 18" caregr rims???hmmm

i always wanted cragars on my dart.. even thought about going with the 17 or 18" . figured it would be cool... old style wheel with a modern flare.. until i saw the price.. holy cow.. they are crazy.. i really don't see how some of these places justify selling rims for so much..

i can't type...i meant to say 18" charger rims..like the new daytona blackout rims

I think you got a perfect match Joe!! Thay will look great! :headbang:

-
Back