WOW!!!! I hope this doesn't come true

-
Not saying your wrong, but have you ever seen the entire world shut down over the flu.
You have an auto immune disease correct?

Never seen the world shut down like this. There is no reason for it. Even some sissy politicians are admitting the government went way overboard. We know for a fact that the numbers have been faked. The local auto parts stores owner died a couple months back and they tried to make his cause of death covid. The family would have none of it.

And yes, I have Rhumatoid arthritis and my wife has ankylosing spondylitis and now it’s progressed to full RA. We both take drugs to suppress our immune systems. And the wife had covid and it didn’t kill her. Even with the comorbidity.

Local race track posted this today on Facebook! Hell yea I'm excited! To bad I gotta work this weekend!

FB_IMG_1591326211058.jpg

Oh no! Wow that really sucks! I'm so over this coronavirus crap. I'm sick of it I want things to go back to normal. I'm sick of the masks, sick of everything being closed and canceled, sick of worrying about it, sick of the shipping times and delays, tired of hearing and seeing it everywhere I'm just over it ugh!
AMEN!!!!!!!

The flu kills thousands every year. Even those not a high risk. If the media didn’t blow it out of proportion it would be no different than any other year.

I'm not disrespecting any one how has had some one taken by this Virus.
But i agree with YR When all the TRUE number come out, and it will take years!

I when off on a BIG ran.....but deleted it. I when way off subject, AND IT FELT GOOD! But got control of my self and just hit the delete button.
We are only having test and tune because we can only have a max of 250 people!
The cup "half full"?.......... we are open!
Tracks make there money off of spectators, Not Racers! If a big track is only allowed 250 or 500 for that matter. It would cost then money to open.....so they don't!......and then two years latter............. Weed start growing in between the crack in the track suffices :mob: :realcrazy: :eek: :( :rolleyes::wtf: i say again.:wtf:
REMOVE THE RESTRICTION BEFORE THERE IS NO TRACK.......LET ALONE BUSINESS OPEN!!!!!!! short rant OFF!

The flu kills thousands every year. Even those not a high risk. If the media didn’t blow it out of proportion it would be no different than any other year.
That was part of my RANT. My relatives Grand Dad died of a Hart attack and the Death Certificate Said COVID-19 Grrrrrrrr!!!!

I'm not disrespecting any one how has had some one taken by this Virus.
But i agree with YR When all the TRUE number come out, and it will take years!

I when off on a BIG ran.....but deleted it. I when way off subject, AND IT FELT GOOD! But got control of my self and just hit the delete button.
We are only having test and tune because we can only have a max of 250 people!
The cup "half full"?.......... we are open!
Tracks make there money off of spectators, Not Racers! If a big track is only allowed 250 or 500 for that matter. It would cost then money to open.....so they don't!......and then two years latter............. Weed start growing in between the crack in the track suffices :mob: :realcrazy: :eek: :( :rolleyes::wtf: i say again.:wtf:
REMOVE THE RESTRICTION BEFORE THERE IS NO TRACK.......LET ALONE BUSINESS OPEN!!!!!!! short rant OFF!
When all this stuff first started back in January I was a big proponent of shutting everything down and isolating to stop and prevent the spread. I read what had happened in Italy and it was terrifying. I didnt want that to happen here. But our representatives did nothing. They waited months and let it get here then It spread like wildfire and then did these bullshit quarantines that noone followed. Then shut all the small business down and told us we couldnt have a gathering of 10 people even on our own property but it's ok for walmart to have 3000 people in it. Furthermore they shorten the hours so even more people would be in there at the same time thats just stupid. I'm an introvert by nature I dont like large crowds of people especially indoors. I am a long time germaphobe long before covid! So I always have done my shopping late at night / early in the morning like 3am just to avoid crowds. I also do alot of the online pickup services just to avoid crowds. But they did away with that and forced me to go when everyone else was there! What sense does that make how is limited store hours gonna keep people apart?? Its freaking nonsense I do believe it's real and I do believe its dangerous I think it's been extremely mishandled. How does shutting down the local mom and pops restaurants but leaving the McDonald's next door stop the spread?? It doesn't it just bankrupts small businesses! I completely understand your rant and you shouldn't have deleted it lol I'd like to have read it. I have been taking it seriously and have done everything to keep my family safe. I still have to work because my job is a huge corporation and doesn't fit there standards to shut down we employ 364 people and that's ok to have us crowded together but the small family owned business next door to use got shut down. But since I'm still working I have quarantined myself away from my family my wife and kids are on one side of the house and I'm in the other. I have a bedroom and bathroom to myself and they have the rest of the house It really sucks being away from them but I feel it's my job to protect them. So as I was saying I do think it's real and it's a shame we didnt handle it better as a nation before 111k people died from it. But I'm ready to get back to my life I'm sick of it!

That was part of my RANT. My relatives Grand Dad died of a Hart attack and the Death Certificate Said COVID-19 Grrrrrrrr!!!!
Wtf! That's messed up! Did he test positive before his heart attack?

NO! but the paper work says yes.
I lost my good paying job over all of this and will have to move in the end.
So i have to be real careful or i will go off on a 10 page rant, that would just!@&&*%^$#% cause more rant and anger........so i restrain.........OHHHm OhhhhM Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So i have to be real careful or i will go off on a 10 page rant, that would just!@&&*%^$#% cause more rant and anger........so i restrain.........OHHHm OhhhhM Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Damn buddy I hate to hear that my condolences on everything! Its crazy how things affect people differently. I thought I had it bad.

When all this stuff first started back in January I was a big proponent of shutting everything down and isolating to stop and prevent the spread. I read what had happened in Italy and it was terrifying. I didnt want that to happen here. But our representatives did nothing. They waited months and let it get here then It spread like wildfire and then did these bullshit quarantines that noone followed. Then shut all the small business down and told us we couldnt have a gathering of 10 people even on our own property but it's ok for walmart to have 3000 people in it. Furthermore they shorten the hours so even more people would be in there at the same time thats just stupid. I'm an introvert by nature I dont like large crowds of people especially indoors. I am a long time germaphobe long before covid! So I always have done my shopping late at night / early in the morning like 3am just to avoid crowds. I also do alot of the online pickup services just to avoid crowds. But they did away with that and forced me to go when everyone else was there! What sense does that make how is limited store hours gonna keep people apart?? Its freaking nonsense I do believe it's real and I do believe its dangerous I think it's been extremely mishandled. How does shutting down the local mom and pops restaurants but leaving the McDonald's next door stop the spread?? It doesn't it just bankrupts small businesses! I completely understand your rant and you shouldn't have deleted it lol I'd like to have read it. I have been taking it seriously and have done everything to keep my family safe. I still have to work because my job is a huge corporation and doesn't fit there standards to shut down we employ 364 people and that's ok to have us crowded together but the small family owned business next door to use got shut down. But since I'm still working I have quarantined myself away from my family my wife and kids are on one side of the house and I'm in the other. I have a bedroom and bathroom to myself and they have the rest of the house It really sucks being away from them but I feel it's my job to protect them. So as I was saying I do think it's real and it's a shame we didnt handle it better as a nation before 111k people died from it. But I'm ready to get back to my life I'm sick of it!

I didn’t read all of this because I addressed most of this many times. I’ll touch a couple of things here again, for the record.

This **** didn’t start in March, or February or even January. My kid had it before thanksgiving. Went to the hospital 3 times. The first they thought he had strep. Only a moron would think strep as sick as he was. Nope, not strep. Second trip, they say it’s the “B” flu virus. Yeah, that’s it. No wait, I had that in February 2019. So did my mom. Put her in the hospital twice. Damn near killed her once. But the medical “experts” were sure of the diagnosis. But NOOOOO, it wasn’t the “B” virus. So it’s back for trip number 3 and I tell them WTF? All that education and I would be better off taking the kid to a freaking witch doctor or shaman. More testing, more bills to pay and the kid is STILL miserable. The third trip they sent us home and said get in bed, stay there and ride it out. We don’t have a CLUE what it is.

About the time the kid got better, he had missed his birthday, missed a ton of school and his entire school was wiped out by this unknown illness, students and faculty. And it was in January. And then the wife came down with it.

So all the bullshit about “social distancing”, wearing that idiotic mask and killing business was all for nothing. I should have had it. I have no doubt I exposed hundreds of people to it, long before I or anyone else ever heard the term “covid” or anything else. And I don’t know anyone I’ve passed it to. Or my wife. We saw the inlaws every day during this. I saw my parents several times. All are either in their 80’s or close to it. And not one of them got sick.

The fact if it all is you can’t stop a virus. You can reduce your exposer to it, but that’s up to YOU, not the government to take care of you.

This whole flu is just a flu. It is no more contagious or deadly than any other flu. The numbers have been inflated for a purpose.

So to all of you who jumped on the government bandwagon out of fear and an unhealthy trust of a government that will lie to your face, you should have known better. If you have lived 30 years and you can’t see how vile these unelected bureaucrats are, then you just aren’t paying attention. There isn’t ONE single shred of evidence that is believable showing one thing done to this nation did a damn thing to stop the flu.

Again, as for Italy, that government lied too. How do I know? My son is still dating (long distance because she was shipped back to Italy) an Italian exchange student. We were in constant contact with her parents in Italy, and the flu went through her whole family, and not one died. Italy is lying about the flu too. Her father told me more than once the comorbidity in Italy was outrageous. Something like 80% of people over 50 smoke. And smoke to excess, whatever that is to an Italian. Those were his words not mine.

So the fact is the majority of this nation jumped in lock step to Bolshevik leadership to the detriment of the nation. It’s time to learn something from this, because it worked and it will happen again, and the soft headed, intellectually lazy will claim the high ground, when their ignorance keeps them in the gutter, like a third world nation.

Go ahead and rant it out CF. You’ve earned that right. And if the mods don’t like it, they can move it to the political forum. This isn’t about politics. It’s about truth, and as I say truth is very unpopular.

I didn’t read all of this because I addressed most of this many times. I’ll touch a couple of things here again, for the record.

This **** didn’t start in March, or February or even January. My kid had it before thanksgiving. Went to the hospital 3 times. The first they thought he had strep. Only a moron would think strep as sick as he was. Nope, not strep. Second trip, they say it’s the “B” flu virus. Yeah, that’s it. No wait, I had that in February 2019. So did my mom. Put her in the hospital twice. Damn near killed her once. But the medical “experts” were sure of the diagnosis. But NOOOOO, it wasn’t the “B” virus. So it’s back for trip number 3 and I tell them WTF? All that education and I would be better off taking the kid to a freaking witch doctor or shaman. More testing, more bills to pay and the kid is STILL miserable. The third trip they sent us home and said get in bed, stay there and ride it out. We don’t have a CLUE what it is.

About the time the kid got better, he had missed his birthday, missed a ton of school and his entire school was wiped out by this unknown illness, students and faculty. And it was in January. And then the wife came down with it.

So all the bullshit about “social distancing”, wearing that idiotic mask and killing business was all for nothing. I should have had it. I have no doubt I exposed hundreds of people to it, long before I or anyone else ever heard the term “covid” or anything else. And I don’t know anyone I’ve passed it to. Or my wife. We saw the inlaws every day during this. I saw my parents several times. All are either in their 80’s or close to it. And not one of them got sick.

The fact if it all is you can’t stop a virus. You can reduce your exposer to it, but that’s up to YOU, not the government to take care of you.

This whole flu is just a flu. It is no more contagious or deadly than any other flu. The numbers have been inflated for a purpose.

So to all of you who jumped on the government bandwagon out of fear and an unhealthy trust of a government that will lie to your face, you should have known better. If you have lived 30 years and you can’t see how vile these unelected bureaucrats are, then you just aren’t paying attention. There isn’t ONE single shred of evidence that is believable showing one thing done to this nation did a damn thing to stop the flu.

Again, as for Italy, that government lied too. How do I know? My son is still dating (long distance because she was shipped back to Italy) an Italian exchange student. We were in constant contact with her parents in Italy, and the flu went through her whole family, and not one died. Italy is lying about the flu too. Her father told me more than once the comorbidity in Italy was outrageous. Something like 80% of people over 50 smoke. And smoke to excess, whatever that is to an Italian. Those were his words not mine.

So the fact is the majority of this nation jumped in lock step to Bolshevik leadership to the detriment of the nation. It’s time to learn something from this, because it worked and it will happen again, and the soft headed, intellectually lazy will claim the high ground, when their ignorance keeps them in the gutter, like a third world nation.
I agree with most of what you are saying and I'm open minded enough to try and see outside the box instead of believing everything the news tells. Me but my biggest question is WHY? Why lie about it and make up exaggerated numbers? Why wreck the economy? Why put all these people out of work and ruin small businesses owners? What does the government have to gain from it? And it's not only our government like you said its world wide countrys all over the world have fallen victim to this.
As for it starting before Thanksgiving I agree. I had the worst cold/flu of my life back in December I couldn't shake it. I literally spent 4 days in the bed I couldnt get up. It started out like a cold I lost my voice sore throat, by the 3rd day I couldnt breath my chest hurt felt like an elephant was on me. I'm a pretty tough guy typical colds dont even slow me down. But this put me on my back for a week. Was it covid? Idk maybe not but it could have been.

I agree with most of what you are saying and I'm open minded enough to try and see outside the box instead of believing everything the news tells. Me but my biggest question is WHY? Why lie about it and make up exaggerated numbers? Why wreck the economy? Why put all these people out of work and ruin small businesses owners? What does the government have to gain from it? And it's not only our government like you said its world wide countrys all over the world have fallen victim to this.

If you want to know why, you need to move this to the political forum because that’s when the answer becomes political.

If you want to know why, you need to move this to the political forum because that’s when the answer becomes political.
I haven't subscribed to the political forum I refuse to ruin my good car vibes by reading that stuff. It puts me in a bad mood! Haha

I don't understand why you would just shut down for the rest of the year giving up a few months of potential income, perhaps thats why the Baders management style didn't last very long at Maple Grove.

Top down pressure. You don’t jump in front of the king, even if he is an unconquering fool.

Like i said i'm trying to control my self but i will add a little bit more.
me and my wife got it in January But no one got it that i was around including a bunch of co workers.
Used up all 3 week of vacation i had stored up on this **** and then the plug get pulled 3 months later.

Here is another fun fact. The company that i worked for is huge and has employees all around the united states.
AS of May 12 2020, Do you know how many employees got the Corona virus................
TWO!!! YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT TWO EMPLOYEES........TWO and that don't include me, as there was no way of testing me and my wife at that time.
How Contagious is this? Well both guys took it home and there hole family got it.
Does it kill people?.. YES One of the family member died from this.......... was it a he or she, Where they old or young!..........don't know, they don't give out that kind of info.
But we had weekly, some time daily emails about social distancing and the total sick and death totals.....

Now i just gave you enough Proof to JUMP ON EITHER SIDE OF THAT BAND WAGON.
Something i strive really hard to do is avoid discussion on Politics and Religion!!! Because you will never get the left wing to agree with the right wing........NEVER.
And that's why you will never see me on the section this thread may end up on!
Just saying.........................................

Last edited:
The reason we don't just swing the gates wide open and say come in one and all!!!!!!
Is because we lease the track form the county and we have a contract the would void and loose the track if we did that.
Other then that we are a small non profit track we should just say FkM and we would be open.

And the hands get tied in many other ways that cause some track to open some may never open again.

I dont understand?
I know for a fact its real I live in N.J. one of the hardest hit states my wife works in a hospital and I lost my job of almost 10 years because of my age as company management felt I was at risk regardless of knowing my health status which is good except for arthritis. It was also a cost savings as they can have employees making far less do the three jobs I did. Its ok as financially I am better off. Meanwhile getting the Dart out for the first time since last October is gonna be sweet!!! even if just for a Test and Ruin

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile back at the track I could kinda kick myself in the butt for not working on my crap and letting this stuff get to me. The Dragway42 race is on this weekend with three 20,000.00 races and a couple high dollar gambler races. My son took a vacation day and headed out yesterday with a friend. He’s going to let my son race his dragster in tomorrow’s 5000.00 gamblers race. Locally I’m missing two 5000.00 dollar race at keystone. Hopefully my racing desire will kick in soon. Two IHRA divisional races at dragway42 next weekend. Ohhhh well

-
Back