Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSHBUTTON FISH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello everyone

looking for a spare tire well and some decent gold interior pieces if someone has a nice used gas tank and some info on what tire wells will work on this cuda.

thank you jim:cheers:

the 66 tank is the same as 64,,,,67 and up will work also but the filler neck on the 67 and up is bigger then 6 6 and earlier,,, you wil need to put a hose around the filler to fill in the gap if you use a 67 and newer tank,,or cut and fit the filler tube

I have a 65 Barracuda with the gold interior that I'm parting out. The gas tank is still in it and looks good and so does the spare tire well. I can cut the well out with no problem, so if those parts will work, let me know.

I took out the spare tire and the bottom of the well has some rotted holes so it may not be any better than what you have already.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

can you send me a pm with a price for your gas tank off the 66 or a e-mail address

thank you jim

I have a 65 Barracuda with the gold interior that I'm parting out. The gas tank is still in it and looks good and so does the spare tire well. I can cut the well out with no problem, so if those parts will work, let me know.

I took out the spare tire and the bottom of the well has some rotted holes so it may not be any better than what you have already.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

íf you´re parting your Barracuda .... i was looking for the carpet-side-front-door-sill-plates ... is there a possibility that you would sell them to Germany?

Hi Timo. I would have no problem selling and shipping to you but I tried not to long ago to ship a grille to the Russian Federation and use the US Postal Service since they would be the cheapest and I couldn't. The max length that they allow is 42 inches (106.5 cm). I would need at least 47-48 inches (122 cm) to safely package the sill plates. I can certainly try to find out if we can do the shipping since even though the length may be only 6 inches too long the tube that I would use is only around 5" (12.7 cm) in diameter. So the overall combined dimensions may be fine. I will try to find out and let you know.

The sill plates look to be in really nice shape.

Ken

Hi Timo. I would have no problem selling and shipping to you but I tried not to long ago to ship a grille to the Russian Federation and use the US Postal Service since they would be the cheapest and I couldn't. The max length that they allow is 42 inches (106.5 cm). I would need at least 47-48 inches (122 cm) to safely package the sill plates. I can certainly try to find out if we can do the shipping since even though the length may be only 6 inches too long the tube that I would use is only around 5" (12.7 cm) in diameter. So the overall combined dimensions may be fine. I will try to find out and let you know.

The sill plates look to be in really nice shape.

Ken

Ken - that sounds good - thanks a lot for looking

Hi Timo. I finally was able to get the the PO. Yes they can ship with no problem. Should be in the neighborhood of $34 depending on the total weight.

I sent you a PM.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back