Yep......missin Ya'll Too!

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
no computer yet but here and there on borrowed ones. It sure get's crazy at nite without being able to just log into f.a.b.o. and shoot over to chat room. Been workin on my crib a whole bunch replacing rotted wood and everything that goes with that can of worms but finally have some forward progress.......15 feet so far...more work to go but will post some pic's when I get a putercom and a cord for my camera....I hope all of ya'll are doin ok and hope to see more of ya's soon..........Wagg's :cheers:

Glad to hear your keeping busy Bud.Yep we missing you in Chat!!!Hope to see you up and running again soon.:read2:

I hope you get back here soon waggin :cheers: This heat wave we are having is making me want to pick on some one :-D And who better then Wag's :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Glad you are staying busy :happy10:
I seen this thread and thought you got up and rollin again :angry7:
I hope it won't be long know bud.

Keep on keepin on Mr.Waggin.I will have a talk with Grant and try find out what's goin on.8) Nice to see your post.

First post from the new computer :cheers: I can't tell ya'll how much tIis means to me. Thank all of you so much and Grant(oneofmany) Thank You a kazillion!!!! I was pricing internet service and the wireless was only ten dollars more a month so I'm wireless waggin!!! God Bless all of Ya'll

Outstanding WW!! :toothy10::-D
So good to have you back with us, I have been a good boy while you was gone :-D
But know that is going to change :toothy10:

Yes it sure is greenhornet =P~

DSC00159%20%28Custom%29.JPG

couldn't have done it without all you guy's here,I was buildin the waggin when I got lucky and found f.a.b.o. and all the awesome cars and the people here helped me and motivated me and I just can't thank all of you enough for lettin me be part of this great family
That's what I like to see.... TRUE CAR CRAFTING!!!

Glad to see ya back Waggin.I will have to buy Grant a beer next time we get together.Those Winnipeg Fabo guys are pretty cool.8)

Big hug for ya {{{{{{{{ Curtis }}}}}}}}} :-D

Miss ya sweets! Glad to see you're back in the modern age again.

Welcome Back Waggin!!!!! I didn't even know you were gone, but I did know about your computer issues. Wireless Waggin.... hmmmm paint the waggin white and you will be www waggin:-D

that's funny as all...it is white lol :cheers:
Welcome Back Waggin!!!!! I didn't even know you were gone, but I did know about your computer issues. Wireless Waggin.... hmmmm paint the waggin white and you will be www waggin:-D

beach trip 024.JPG

-
Back